Recovery after 2nd c-section

Bexie

Reaction score
Hi

I've been told that the recovery with a second c-section is quicker than the first. Is this true from any of your experiences? I'm due to have my second c-section on Friday, 22 months after my first.

Thanks for your help.

Hiya,

My 1st section was an emergency, my second and elective and the second was soooo much quicker recovery apart from the stitches not dissolving properly. I wasn't anywhere near as sore, I suppose as it was an elective they could take their time and not have to open me in a matter of seconds. I was dreadin standing up 2nd time as I remembered just how awful it was the first time, I thought I was gonna fold in half! Nothing like that this time round though, my scar is also about half the size! :cheer:

I had a c section last sunday and i think that recovery is faster, im pretty much back to norrmal although still a bit sore round the scar area.still have to take it easy though.

i had my section 4 weeks ago and it went well i could stand after the spinal had worn off, obviously still hurts but was a lot quicker to recover was driving after a week and a half.
good luck :hug:

Yep recovery was alot quicker - i was able to walk alot easier alot sooner and have been more mobile than i should've been so have to nag myself to take it easy still lol :)
All the very best for Friday sweetheart if i don't get round to saying so again :hug: will be thinking of you and hope you have a beautiful experience :hug: :hug: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back