Resuming sex after c-section?

sarahg

Reaction score
When did anyone with a c-section resume sex? I had a section two weeks and three days ago. Scar feels okay - I just get tired now. OH is keen to get jiggy and I wouldn't mind! Can I hurt myself?

i would think its ok so long as you don't go sliding down the banister or performing wheelbarrows. :D

go at your own pace hun and make sure that if you want to stop you can we tried after about a month or 2 but that was because i was living in the hospital whilst DH lived at home what with emma being in SCBU.

I was told 6 weeks, but everyone is different..I must admit its the last thing on my mind at the mo but I was poorly after my c section with an infection, so only just feeling normal again...I am sure in a week or two I will be gagging for it again (although the thought of getting PG again is enough to put me off for life at the mo :rotfl: )

I wasn't told to wait 6 weeks or anything so we did it the night I came out of hospital (3 days after I had him) :oops:

it was 3 weeks for me. We had to take things slowly as my scar was hurting a little but it didn't last long any way :wink: so it wasn't a huge issue!!!

We had sex about 7-8 weeks after I had Aaron. That was only due to bleeding though (could never have sex when I'm bleeding :puke: ) When you feel ready is fine hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back