sad scan result --- MORE GOOD NEWS :)

Thank you for updating us

Thinking of you over the next few weeks :hug:

Ill be praying for you. I hope you can enjoy your holiday - you deserve the break :hug:

Oh boy i'm so happy :D

Had the dreaded phonecall today but it was a nice one. :D

The 1st part of the test has come back with the all clear :D PHEW! i cannot tell you what a relief it was to hear her say that, i nearly burst into tears.

I know we're not out of the woods yet, there could still be a 'very rare' defect and i still have to wait for the parvo virus blood results to come back and have the heart scan but at the present moment i am on such a high i feel we can face anything and that the worst is now over.

I would like to say to anyone else going thru somethin like this, i wish you all the best, i wouldn't wish these feelings on my worst enemy, its horrible to have to go thru.

and ending on another good note....i'm having a pink bundle :cheer:

moomoo192 said:
Oh boy i'm so happy :D

Had the dreaded phonecall today but it was a nice one. :D

The 1st part of the test has come back with the all clear :D PHEW! i cannot tell you what a relief it was to hear her say that, i nearly burst into tears.

I know we're not out of the woods yet, there could still be a 'very rare' defect and i still have to wait for the parvo virus blood results to come back and have the heart scan but at the present moment i am on such a high i feel we can face anything and that the worst is now over.

I would like to say to anyone else going thru somethin like this, i wish you all the best, i wouldn't wish these feelings on my worst enemy, its horrible to have to go thru.

and ending on another good note....i'm having a pink bundle :cheer:

I'm so happy that you've had some positive news!!! :hug: hugs to you and your little girl!

That is excellent news :cheer:

Congratulations on your little princess :hug:

That is absolutely brilliant hun :hug: Congratulations!!!!
I am so please for you, what good news :cheer:

glad you've had some good news! Hope it stays that way :pray:

Brilliant news! Congratulations. And.... a little girl eh? Fantastic ! :hug: :hug:

That's great news hun. I am so pleased for you. :hug:

I'm so pleased for you. It's great to hear some good news. Congratulations. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats great news hunni a, so pleased for you :hug: x x x

Oh honey I'm so glad for you. A little girl oh wow - off to monsoon we go!!!

Take care
Alfie
xxxxx

Hi all

more good news :D

My final result came back all clear too and so did my blood test for the parvo virus :D it showed i had an old immunity so was well in the clear.

I've got my 20 week scan booked for 7th sept then i'll book the heart scan for 3 weeks after that.

I've been feeling baby move a lot more these last few days too, she gives me some really hard kicks at night which i love :D

well dh managed to get a few more days off work so we're off on holiday this fri for just over 2 weeks, i'm really looking forward to it now knowing i can go feeling relaxed and not anxious.

thanks again all for all your support

xxx

Fantastic news again hun, I bet you are so relieved! Im so happy for you both :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Wow...what a rollercoaster, I have just been catching up with all the posts since I came back from my holidays.....and my goodness sweetheart, my heart has been jumping reading yours.... :hug:

Congratulations on the good results and on team PINK ! ! :cheer: :clap: :dance:

I hope the rest of your results come back nice and clear, 20 weeks will be on you before you know it.....

Go enjoy your holiday with your family, relax and have fun...YOU deserve it!

Lv and hugs Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back