Samuel Joseph is here!!!!!!

Rachx

Reaction score
Well for those who thought they'd got rid no i'm alive and no longer wobbling about i had my boy Samuel Joseph on 23rd May at 12.50 weighing 4lb 9oz

worked a 10 hr shift went home and my waters broke well i say broke it was more like a tidal wave, went to hospital at 8pm said they leave me see how i went at 12 midnight it started, by 4 was 5cm by 8am fully dilated only had gas by this point and was in excrutiating pain, asked for anything said it was too late and id got to push still not slept at this point felt and looked like i'd been dug up and was screaming hospital down!! everytime i pushed the pain got worse which they said was strange and cathetrised me taking out 2 LITRES of infected water, yes i'd got a uti my urine was almost red and the relief was amazing!!!!! Then i got on and pushed him out with a little help from forceps but no tears or anything.

He screamed the place down and weighed in at 4 9 they took him to scbu he stayed 11 days and is now home piling the weight on currently up to 7 lb 10 and is an angel :angel:

Congratulations Rach :cheer:

Great to hear Samuel and you are doing so well.

:hug:

Awww...many congratulations to you & your family :cheer:

keslo66 said:
congratulations :cheer:

what gestation were you when you had him?

i was 33weeks 1 day

Thankyou to all for congratualations

Hi

Oh wow hun big congrats to you , cant believe hes that old already, gald to hear your both doing well
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back