**September 2011 Testing Thread**

I'm out girls.

Not sure if we're going to try again next month or not at the moment. X

sorry the witch got u ladies, fx for next month xx

The witch got me tooo girls arrggghhhhh, sooooo on to oct.

Oct will be a much better month for bfp, I can feel it :)

Good luck to any girls left to test, fx for ur bfp :)

Hi ladies, just wanted to update you. Was at the docs tonight and discussed what happened, and she reckons it wasn't a chemical pregnancy but an actual miscarriage just down to the way it happened. Right enough it was different to the cps I had before. Don't know what it means to define it one way rather than the other, but she put a positive spin on it.
In a way it's a good thing she says because it means it's not happened due to recurrence, but just because of 'one of these things'. I was worried that she was going to say it might be a recurring thing, but she says she finds no medical reason to suggest it is likely to happen again, and in fact there's probably only around a 20% chance of it happening again. I like those odds, much better than the 60% chemical pregnancy odds.
This probably all sounds like gobbledigook I'm not really making much sense right now I don't think!!

She also referred me to a support group/counsellor thing, because I've not been handling it very well emotionally, and DH is really worried about me. I can't believe she was so helpful, she really validated my emotions and concerns about the whole thing far more than I expected.

Feel a lot better tonight, and hopefully going to feel a bit more positive about next month.

Good luck for next month Leesey and sorry to hear what happened, it is devastating in any circumstance. I'm happy to hear there are GP's out there that care and take the time to listen. Been reading some other posts where ladies have not had the same positive support. Onwards and upwards for you. xx

Im out this month aswell af came yesterday!!

Oh leesey , big hugs :hugs: it's a horrible thing to happen and I'm glad ur gp was so good and understanding. Just tkie it easy on urself as its not an easy thing to go through. Xxx

Hi ladies, feeling much better today, things are looking a bit brighter.

We've just had news that we might finally be able to move house, we've had a terrible time with horrible neighbours and general crap where we are just now and although we haven't been able to sell yet, looks like we're going to be able to rent for a while.

Moving next weekend and it's really cheering me up. Couldn't have come at a better time, so glad to have something else to focus on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back