**September 2011 Testing Thread**

I also got my BFP :) Unbelievable! First month trying, I would have never thought it was possible to create a baby THIS quick! And to make my day even sweeter, I was offered a new temping job until Xmas! (I was having a career break since July!)

I am incredibly happy!!!!!!!!! :))))))))) xx

huuuugggeee congrats to piglet and ourlovebump! here's to a healthy and happy 9 months!

sorry for all those the :witch: got...there's always next month

xxx

Woooooo huge congrats to piglet 10 and our baby bump, made up for u both :) :)

Despite a faint second line AF now appears to be starting, considering I am 3-4 days late, which is not normal for me, I think this may have been a chemical pregnancy. I've never had an outbreak of spots like this before, ever....

Oh well. I'm keen to get my bfp next month anyway as I've had 'October' on my brain for months now lol

Congrats to all with BFPs, Good luck to all those still waiting!! :dust:

Lxx

Ahh congrats to those who got BFP's! Makes me more hopeful when I see people from here getting them. How long have u BFP's been trying?

Im due to test on the 22nd, sending positive thought and baby dust to all, please send some back ! :)

So sorry the witch is making a visit lander, big hugs :hugs:

Added u to the thread bianca, sending some positive vibes and baby dust :dust:
Xx

Last edited:
Oh no sandy sorry the witch got u! :hugs:

Welcome Wiganlass, fx for a good 2ww :dust:

I am hoping for a good second half of the month, we definitely need more bfp's :dust:

Xx

:witch:

I'm out.

Oh well, looking on the bright side, at least I had a normal length cycle of 28 days, which is better than 33!

XX

That witch is being bloody mean this month. :( :hugs: spinneygirl xx

Had my peak on my cbfm this morning so im keeping everything crossed for another bfp at the end of this month x

So perhaps not a normal cycle for me. I always get brown spotting before AF arrives properly. I am on day 2 of spotting and CD29. This witch better hurry up and get her arse her asap so she can get her monthly visit over and done with pronto!

An October BFP would do me nicely though, it is OH' birthday so that would be a nice prezzie for him!

FX for those of you till to test and hugs to all of those the witch got

XX

I cracked and tested today, 8dpo, bfn. Don't know what I expected really, it's 8dpo!!
I ordered more ICs yesterday, cos I only had 4 left in that pack and wanted to make sure I had plenty, so I ordered 20. Went to the bathroom today and realised I have another pack of 30 that I forgot I had!! I now have 54 ICs!!!!

I think it's clear I may be joining POAS addicts anonymous.

Hi ladies.

As I ovulated 4 days late for some annoying reason my testing day now needs to be the 24th.

I did poas today though so as you can see I have zero will power!!

Have a great day ladies.

Tested 4 days early with a first response and im out :-(

I'm out for this month, as I'm pretty sure the :witch:arrived on Friday. Although very light and my usual pre-spotting was only 5 days long and also lighter than normal. Did a test just to be sure yesterday (18DPO) and was BFN. So here's to next month....

Good luck to those still to test! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back