**September 2011 Testing Thread**

always next month for girls who AF got this cycle

Good luck to all testing in the next week hope to see some BFP's off u :), I've decided to ban myself off here until after I've ov (shud ov on16th), shud be back on next sunday.
bf away tomorrow night till tues anyway soo just gona concertrate on my opks and chill in my mams, nothing else I can do until he's back and I'm ov now and I think comin on here is making time goo soooooo slow for me :(

Fx for some BFP when I log back on :) :)

Witch got me - onto Oct i'm afraid...

Well done all those girls with BFPs though and much love and hugs to all those with the witch - she really sucks.....

Fingers crossed tat you get your BFP in oct then hun. bloody witch ruins everything x

Oh sorry cupcake, didn't notice that, all sorted.

Sorry the witch got u kat :hugs:

I am patiently awaiting ov, and completely unsure when that will happen. Xx

Can you remove my bfp please? Unsure whats going on but I've had negative tests since last Tuesday when I got my bfp. :cry:

:( Charliebear, how strange. Have you been to the docs?

:hugs::hugs:

That's really odd charliebear! Does ur docs have a 'call back' option? So u can get a doc to ring u and give advice? So as u don't have to go in. It wouldn't be wasting their time anyway, u deserve answers! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm hoping September may be positive, but thinking it's gonna be Oct for me. Oh well, will just hang on for now, it's not over until the witch arrives!! xx

Can you remove my bfp please? Unsure whats going on but I've had negative tests since last Tuesday when I got my bfp. :cry:

hey hun, i think i already did for u. so sorry ur getting bfn's now :hugs: maybe u should ring the doctors to just ask them some advice, my doctors surgery calls me for telephone appointments before getting u in to see them, maybe they can do this? x

I'm out - forgot to say!! Roll on October, and good luck for everyone else xx

Hiya ladies, i OVd sooner than i thought this month so can i be changed to the 22nd please :) Although i am goin to have a sneaky test on the 18th but 22nd is when AF is due :)

i forgot i was ment to test today , not sure if i should i haven't got any symptoms but then no signs of af, then again not sure when af should come as last cycle was 90 days

congratulations piglet :yay:

Sorry the witch came scotch :hugs:

Welcome to the thread Zoziebubly :dust: xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member