Sleep?

marley

Reaction score
LO has been sleeping 7-7/9 happily for the last few Months. She's 5 months and hasn't been weaned yet. Sleeps in cot in her room.

At one point she started waking for extra milk, this lasted a few weeks - I fed her she would go back to sleep.

She has started waking again, I make her milk but she doesn't want it. So the last few nights, when she has woken( made milk , doesn't want it) I've put her in the Moses basket in our room- little monkey goes back to sleep straight away. Hehe

It's like she just wanted to be close to us- so cute.

Any suggestions Of how I can resolve this please?

She's been such a good girl and I really don't want to undo or my hardwork with sleep routine etc

Xxxxx

Can't think of any advice to offer hun, she really has been a good little sleeper! My DS only now sleeping through at 1 years old lol Only thing I can think of is if she is settling in her basket maybe try putting her in there in her room see if she settles, if it works after a few nights try the basket in the cot maybe? Kind of back to basics basket to cot transferrence?

Not sure what else to suggest other than perseverance with resettling in cot?

hmmmm

Kayden has been kinda the same tbh, but he's just been waking, chatting for a while then falling asleep in his cot again.

I'd do what maria said & try the basket in LO's room. No doubt LO is just wanting to know you's are still about, maybe a quick 5 min cuddle then back into cot would do the trick, she might have a wee small grumble but if it was still dark & peaceful she'd no doubt go to sleep.

xxxxxxxxxx

LO has been sleeping 7-7/9 happily for the last few Months. She's 5 months and hasn't been weaned yet. Sleeps in cot in her room.

At one point she started waking for extra milk, this lasted a few weeks - I fed her she would go back to sleep.

She has started waking again, I make her milk but she doesn't want it. So the last few nights, when she has woken( made milk , doesn't want it) I've put her in the Moses basket in our room- little monkey goes back to sleep straight away. Hehe

It's like she just wanted to be close to us- so cute.

Any suggestions Of how I can resolve this please?

She's been such a good girl and I really don't want to undo or my hardwork with sleep routine etc

Xxxxx

Owen does this, he loves a cuddle in bed and I'm sure he doesn't go back to sleep till he is all snugly with me or oh lol

Haha I'm sure N is the same ... I'm just going to have to perceiver xxx

Thanks for all of your suggestions ladies cxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back