Earlier bedtime?

ZMD

Reaction score
Tegan is currently going to bed at 7.30 and waking up anytime between 6.30 and 8am, But for the last few nights she's been tired by 6.30pm so by the time she's bathed etc she's so tired she's Not drinkin all her milk!
do u think i should put her to bed earlier? i don't want her waking any earlier though x

I've been having the same problem with Isla over the last few days. I'm going to bring it forward by 15 mins to see if that helps!

I put Isla to bed anytime between 7-8 and she sleeps until 7-8:30ish. Tbh I leave her to wake and she has a play for a bit. If I let her rub her eyes for too long she takes longer to fall asleep. Trial and error I suppose xx

Thanks ladies i'll try it tonight and see what happens! xx

in the sleep document esmoas sent us it says babies when they are sleeping through that they will wake up at the same time no matter when they get put to bed and when i put amelia to bed earlier because she was getting overtired she woke up at the same time x

When Noa seemed more tired I tried to move his last nap forward n instead of 8.30 he can go to bed 7.30 - 8 but we don't wa.na move to much as demba gets home 5-7 n want to ape.d time with him. Xx

Same as Evelina, I try to keep Lizzie up till 7:30ish so Daddy can have a bit of time with her, so I've been doing her last nap at 6pm.
She still doesn't take her full bottle in her bedtime routine though - probably takes about 2-3oz. But it still lasts her through the night so I don't worry about it :)

How did you get on Zoe?
Charley starts getting restless about 6pm every night so he's normally in bed by 6.30 which is great for my evenings but he does wake anytime between 5-6.30am! I'm shattered but then he does sleep through so I can't complain!

thanks for asking Hun! she's now going to bed at 7pm and gettin up 6.30/7am so its been fine, her teeth are causing her hell Atm though and she woke up 5 times last night! x

Alanna gets tired about 6 but doesnt have her night bottle till 730 so i let her nap for 20 minutes at 6 then wake her up and shes always fine to go down again at 730

Devon cap naps after his tea feed and then has another feed at 7pm and then bath at 8pm and feeds again before gong to bed by 830pm,.

Some nights he has been tired , so we shunted the whole tea time meal and the rest followed and he was in bed by 730 (1 hour early), seemed to work a few times and then his teath shunted it back, but hope to get back to this, my house has benefited from more evening time to wash up get ready for next day, cooking etc

Glad it worked for you, hope you get some sleep with the teath thing tho!! Devons is waking twice , but not 5 times !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back