Smear Test..

3Beloved

Reaction score
I went for a Smear Test today at the Dr's & the Nurse could barely see my cervix. She propped me up on a cushion and then could see everything (haha). She says my pelvis is tilted backwards slightly & that it is possible in pregnancy i will have back ach quite a lot especially near the end. I also may struggle pushing baby down the birth canal if i lie on my back so i may have to go on my hands & knees. The ultrasound people told me that my pelvis is tilted aswell when I went for an internal ultrasound to check my ovaries. Has anyone else been told this??

I havent but I have read about a narrow birthing canal before... may result in forecep or section if too narrow but that all Ive heard before love sorry - hope everything is ok! xxxxx

Iv been checking my cervix this cycle and today 6/7 dpo I can't really feel mine it's so high up, I just about could feel it yesterday, after a bit of googling some people say its a good sign! How many dpo are u? Fx for us!

I've been told I have a small cervix, but not a tilted one. Sorry I can't help.

Xx

I was told the same thing but I was told a lot of woman have this and it shouldn't affect anything.

Nicks xx

I went for a scan on my bladder and kidneys and during that they mentioned I may have a tilted uterus, didn't think much of it at the time as I wasn't ttc x

Its nothing to worry about in ternms on ttc. However because of the angle doggy style is the best position to make sure the spermies get deposited where they should be.

itisbabytime....I have been doing reverse cowgirl?? As he has a dislocated knee (getting better so we should be able to experiemnt a bit more) but i HATE doggy style for some reason :/.

Yeah NickNack....she said it wouldnt cause severe problems.

Thanks x

how can you hate doggy?! ... :looped:

just kidding love! you should maybe google some positions that work well with a tilted cervix im sure SOMEONE out there will have posted something about it!

Hey love!

Howd you get on with the googling?

Any good'ins out there?!

I have googled it russellmuscle. I read that it could be easier to concieve if the woman and the man climax at the same time or seocnds apart woman being first. This is because the womans uterus is contracting and therefore will 'suck' the sperm up...having a shorter journey and more likely to survive.

Many people are saying 'the candle' - legs and bum in the air for around 10-20 minutes and letting gravity take its course.

Also doggy butt i'm not sure i want to do a position i'm not comfortable with. Also on the side (which i like).

More googling and just practicing those for now i think!!

I have ordered a book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility by Toni Weshler or summin. So i'm ready to try anthing and get reading and share with people on here :)

Aww thats good :) atleast you found something that you are comfortable with, I dont like going on top sometimes so I would hate if I had to do that lol!

Yeahhh! I read that too about the orgasming.... mmm I normally finish before him though so I will need to practice holding out. Then shout, 1 2 3 CUM! hahaha xxxx

Were quite lucky we normal finish around the same time unless SUPER horny haha. Yeah i'm startign my reading tonight :)

x

Still reading...its mega thick well consider i've not read a book properly since i left high school :/

It seems really good and interesting. I never knew a cervix looked how it looks. it made me giggle slightly.

Still reading...its mega thick well consider i've not read a book properly since i left high school :/

HAHA! that reminds me of my partner, we are total opposites when it comes to books, he calls me worm short for book worm. I am actually gonna get a new kindle or the new kobo at the end of april so I'll maybe download that book as I am thinking of temping now - been opking since CD10 and still nothing as of YET. So I want to temp now.

Well when I went on mybeautifulcervix.com it almost made me sick - I work in a hospital Im not atall squeamish, but the website should be myuglycervix.com!

OMG!! How does someone take a picture of it?? Guessin with some sort of medical camera.

I LOVE reading just getting around to it and fitting everything in. x

Yeah you get a scoped camera and pop it up then send it in.. Its like volunteers I think that send their pics in and you can see all diff ones, if you like that kinda thing knock urself out hahaha jk xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back