smoothies

budge

Reaction score
we've gone fruit smoothie mad at our house this last week.
I've decided its a great way of getting your five fruits and veg a day! The kids are loving it!
Rebekah who wouldn't touch a kiwi had a kiwi smoothie yesterday! Kiwis are good for you too! The best fruit to eat so im really happy!

does anyone know any good smoothie mixtures ?

today we have tried Jamie olivers idea of apple juice and frozen summer fruits and a banana! YUMMY!!! :cheer:

id love to experiment with smoothies. but i dnt have the money to buy a machine :(

keslo66 said:
id love to experiment with smoothies. but i dnt have the money to buy a machine :(

i haven't bought a special machine. we just got a kenwood mixer for 15 quid. you'll need one to blend bubbas food down so its worth geting
you could also get a hand blender for a fiver from argos!

OOOOOOO

I made one today at my mum's, was mango orange pineapple banana and grape with loads of ice in it was bloody lovely :cheer:

we're just doing one

mango, passion fruit, kiwi, water melon and a drop of apple juice

its gorge!

i have a smoothie every morning for brekkie with my oats!!
healthy arent i?! :wink:

FeeFee said:
OOOOOOO

I made one today at my mum's, was mango orange pineapple banana and grape with loads of ice in it was bloody lovely :cheer:

feefee how do you do the orange one? do you peel and take off the skin around the orange or do you just chuck it in after its peeled

My BIL is smoothie mad, he always has one for breakfast -2 Bananas, honey, natural yoghurt & museli.
I bought a load of frozen fruits form Tescos for smoothies yesturday & melon, strawberries etc fresh. yum!

i do banana, mango, strawberry, orange, grapes, raspberries, pretty much everythin in my fruit bowl goes in it lol!!
thing is it all tastes nice no matter what u put in it!! :D

Yep i just peeled the orange and took as much of the pith off as i could and then bunged it in :cheer:

ive got a moothy maker for xmas in 2005 and 2006 , so i now have 2 :wall: both the same too lol

i havent been very daring AT ALL :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back