Spotting at 6 weeks advice

Just another update, got really painful cramps, felt like I needed to run to the toilet, passed a massive clot with pink tissue which I’m 100% sure is baby. Having really heaving bleeding so I’ve to go to maternity assessment to get checked and my epu is scanning me tomorrow to check. Will update tomorrow for those following along. Thank you for all your advice so far ❤️
Oh @Luna1723 this is just so devastating! How traumatic. Praying for you and a possible miracle! Keep us posted!

Aw I’m so sorry I am keeping everything crossed that all is ok. Take care xx

So I was too overwhelmed when I got home last night to update.

I’ve not miscarried had a speculum exam and could only see some clots and bleeding. My cervix is still closed.

Dr said that because of the amount of blood she’s seeing it’s “likely” I will miscarry but she didn’t rule of the possibility of the pregnancy continuing said it was basically 50/50 at this point. I’m still bleeding this morning but nowhere near the terrifying amounts of yesterday.

They’ve took my bloods and I’ve still to go ahead with ultrasound appointment this morning.

Honestly my heads a mess, I was so convinced it was over but I can’t feel relieved either because it might be a matter of time before it is over. Just in a horrible position just now.

If they can’t find a cause for this bleeding today I’m actually going to lose it because it HAS to be coming from somewhere

Will update soon! Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers ❤️

Good luck for your appointment

sometimes the placenta can be low and covering the cervix, that can cause bleeding. Or you may have polyps, they can get irritated and bleed. The cervix is very vascular and can bleed
It’s a whole host of reasons, good luck tho, deep breaths

So I was too overwhelmed when I got home last night to update.

I’ve not miscarried had a speculum exam and could only see some clots and bleeding. My cervix is still closed.

Dr said that because of the amount of blood she’s seeing it’s “likely” I will miscarry but she didn’t rule of the possibility of the pregnancy continuing said it was basically 50/50 at this point. I’m still bleeding this morning but nowhere near the terrifying amounts of yesterday.

They’ve took my bloods and I’ve still to go ahead with ultrasound appointment this morning.

Honestly my heads a mess, I was so convinced it was over but I can’t feel relieved either because it might be a matter of time before it is over. Just in a horrible position just now.

If they can’t find a cause for this bleeding today I’m actually going to lose it because it HAS to be coming from somewhere

Will update soon! Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers ❤️
That’s great news that you haven’t lost the baby yesterday! Limbo mode is no fun either though. That’s crazy that they are having such trouble finding the cause of the bleeding. Praying today is answers.

This will be my last update, unfortunately it was bad news today. Baby has already passed and has moved down from the womb towards the exit. I’m booked in on Monday for an MVA but midwife reckons it’s might happen naturally over the weekend.

I’m devastated and heartbroken but relieved I’m not in limbo anymore. I’m terrified of what’s going to happen over the weekend, not going to lie

Thank you so much for taking the time to read, respond, offer advice and send love ❤️ I appreciate all of it xxxx

This will be my last update, unfortunately it was bad news today. Baby has already passed and has moved down from the womb towards the exit. I’m booked in on Monday for an MVA but midwife reckons it’s might happen naturally over the weekend.

I’m devastated and heartbroken but relieved I’m not in limbo anymore. I’m terrified of what’s going to happen over the weekend, not going to lie

Thank you so much for taking the time to read, respond, offer advice and send love ❤️ I appreciate all of it xxxx
I am so sorry. Will be praying for you :( <3

I'm so sorry to read this, you look after yourself, thinking of you xx

So so sorry, will be thinking of you. Take care xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.