Star Signs

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Ive just been haing a nose in one of the tris and thought a star sign topic might be fun.
I just wanted to know if i had the perfect balence in my house - I dont apperently!

Tommo is cancer (water)
Im a Virgo (Earth)
And both the kids are Leos (fire)

There are going to be some monumental arguments in this house whe there older being fire signs.

Just found out Tommo is my nearly perfect partner, Capricorn would be better according to the site ive been looking on.

Brian and Arianna are both Cancer and I am Virgo

I am a Virgo, OH is a Leo & Harrison is a Libra

Virgo 24 August - 23 September
Virgo's are one of the most misunderstood signs of the zodiac. People think they're fussy, critical bad tempered and picky but that's only because they want everything to be perfect. This is the sign of cleanliness, although lots of Virgo's have the grottiest bedrooms and hang their clothes on the floor. They're extremely inquisitive and have a dreadful time trying to relax. Virgo's make fantastic friends. If a minor crises pops up you can be sure the Virgo will have everything under control in 30 seconds. They are always on the move because they like to learn as much as they can before they take off again. They excel at work so they probably get all the boring jobs (the ones Leo wouldn't be seen dead doing).

Leo 24 July - 23 August
Leo's are larger than life - or so they think. Everything is "me first" and if they don't win, watch out. They have to have all the ideas. If it's a good one it's his or hers, if it's a rotten one, it's someone else's. They're very generous and extremely helpful. If you're feeling a bit low, go to a Leo for some TLC. They love expensive presents and would expect you to leave the price tag on so they can see how much you've spent. They love people and you'll rarely see a Leo by themselves. They hardly ever get moody; in fact they're pretty good tempered for a lion.

Libra 24 September - 23 October
Librans are emotionally impulsive and just love being in love. In fact they can get quite depressed if they feel unwanted. They're also known as 'Lazy Libran' because they don't like to make decisions. They're just happy to go with the flow. They're fantastically beautiful. People will do anything for them. They're affectionate and sympathetic and intensely interested in people. They love entertaining and lots of good food, which means they're forever dieting. They're also the world's biggest spenders

mrs_tommo22 said:
SarahH said:
[quote="mrs_tommo22":1zyouamk]You have a well balenced family SarahH. :D

haha!! Clearly you haven't met us!! :shock: :rotfl:

No thats true - I think you would scare me far too much :rotfl:[/quote:1zyouamk]

:cry: :cry: :talkhand:

I am cancer, Alan is pisces and James is aquarius

I know that alan and i are perfect zodiac matches but not looked into what James will be like according to his sign

SarahH said:
mrs_tommo22 said:
SarahH said:
[quote="mrs_tommo22":1tqsiwqv]You have a well balenced family SarahH. :D

No thats true - I think you would scare me far too much :rotfl:

:cry: :cry: :talkhand:[/quote:1tqsiwqv]

Peace offering chick

whitewine.jpg

I was kidding you wally, wed have a laugh and be kicked out the pub!

mrs_tommo22 said:
SarahH said:
[quote="mrs_tommo22":2flwwpsw]
SarahH said:
[quote="mrs_tommo22":2flwwpsw]You have a well balenced family SarahH. :D

No thats true - I think you would scare me far too much :rotfl:

:cry: :cry: :talkhand:[/quote:2flwwpsw]

Peace offering chick

whitewine.jpg

I was kidding you wally, wed have a laugh and be kicked out the pub![/quote:2flwwpsw]

Ahhhh.... you know me so well!! hehe!! :D:D

I am a Libran (air), OH is a Taurus (earth), James is a Saggitarius (fire) and the new baby will be either an aries (fire) if born today, or a taurus if born tomorrow.

It might be better if the babys born tomorrow as apparantly aries are my astrological hell according to the web site I looked at! :lol:
Saying that though, one of my best friends at school was an aries

mrs_tommo22 said:
Ive just been haing a nose in one of the tris and thought a star sign topic might be fun.
I just wanted to know if i had the perfect balence in my house - I dont apperently!

Tommo is cancer (water)
Im a Virgo (Earth)
And both the kids are Leos (fire)

I see you're looking at the sun sign information only, which although a guide to basic personality is never going to be very accurate. You need to have a look at the whole birth chart for the members of the household to get a better idea of the aspects affecting you all.

I am a Pisces and my OH is a Leo so by rights he should be bossing me around, but that doesn't make allowances for the fact I have my sun in the 'me first' first house, nor my 'eccentric' Aquarius rising.

I think sun sign astrology is great for a bit of a fun and a general look at someone's personality but I would look at the whole birth chart if you want a proper psychological profile of strengths / weaknesses and likely alliances.

We're due a Taurean shortly which is a big shock to us (we're both fire sign lovers generally) but we'll love her anyway despite her stubborn ways :rotfl:

muppetmummy said:
I am a Libran (air), OH is a Taurus (earth), James is a Saggitarius (fire) and the new baby will be either an aries (fire) if born today, or a taurus if born tomorrow.

NOT TRUE muppetmummy!

The sun moved into Taurus early this year, in the afternoon YESTERDAY. This is why it's so important to check your birthchart if you were born on the cusp as you may not be the sign you think you are. We're currently 0 degrees Taurus so we're all having Taurus babies now!

That must be why they're all biffs :rotfl:

debecca said:
muppetmummy said:

NOT TRUE muppetmummy!

The sun moved into Taurus early this year, in the afternoon YESTERDAY. This is why it's so important to check your birthchart if you were born on the cusp as you may not be the sign you think you are. We're currently 0 degrees Taurus so we're all having Taurus babies now!

That must be why they're all biffs :rotfl:

:shock: :shock:

Mystic Meg eat your heart out!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

ahh! Thanks for that info Becs :D I'd better check James' too as he was born on the last day of saggitarius

Taureans rock!! cos I'm one :rotfl:

hubby is saggitarius and apparently we are an unlikely pairing according to birth charts.

My son is a pisces and baby will probably be a virgo

me , kieron and Hannah are all leo and malc is aries bless him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back