Star Signs

I'm Pisces, hubby is Gemini and Moo-Moo is Virgo :D

Im a Gemini and Anthonys a Leo....Pip should be a Virgo when born

I'm a gemini, Dh is one too...Tia is a leo and Serena is an Aquarius...which I really wanted because I don't get on well with Capricorn. Leos I don't gel with either... they have the motto... even when I'm wrong I'm right... Tia is no exception although we have a very deep relationship hat goes beyond that (regardless of what someone may think :roll: who also happens to be a leo btw :rotfl:) which is why I can reason with her and we connect in a really spiritual way...

This is a good site.. I love the name too ;) :rotfl: :rotfl:

http://www.serenapowers.com/starchild.html

im cancer, OH is scorpio, abi and tia are saggitarius, jordan is a capricorn and hayden is ARIES

Very interesting!!
I have just been on a site to get our birth charts and mine was bang on!
Except one part that was really not like me at all but that was way down the list!

My OH is classed as an aquarius!
Though on his birthchart, he has come gemini first? But sounds just like him!!
Also, he has a lot that are the same as me?

debecca said:
mrs_tommo22 said:
Ive just been haing a nose in one of the tris and thought a star sign topic might be fun.
I just wanted to know if i had the perfect balence in my house - I dont apperently!

Tommo is cancer (water)
Im a Virgo (Earth)
And both the kids are Leos (fire)

I see you're looking at the sun sign information only, which although a guide to basic personality is never going to be very accurate. You need to have a look at the whole birth chart for the members of the household to get a better idea of the aspects affecting you all.

I am a Pisces and my OH is a Leo so by rights he should be bossing me around, but that doesn't make allowances for the fact I have my sun in the 'me first' first house, nor my 'eccentric' Aquarius rising.

I think sun sign astrology is great for a bit of a fun and a general look at someone's personality but I would look at the whole birth chart if you want a proper psychological profile of strengths / weaknesses and likely alliances.

We're due a Taurean shortly which is a big shock to us (we're both fire sign lovers generally) but we'll love her anyway despite her stubborn ways :rotfl:

I have to point out i know nothing about star signs whatsoever. I have merely scratched the surface :) Besides this was for fun only.

I'm Sagittarius (fire)
DH is Scorpio (water)

we aren't supposed to get on well at all

Lydia is Libra (Air)
Alex is Leo (Fire)

both the kids are meant to get on with me but poor DH is the odd man out lol ;)

edit this is only going on western sun signs. If we go into Chinese Astrology:

I'm a Pig
DH is Dragon
Lydia is Rooster
Alex is a Pig like me

Being both Fire Pigs, Alex and I are bound to get on well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads