Summer holidays

Wobbles

Reaction score
Anyone got plans?

I haven't again this year ... pretty boring :oooo:

Going to France for a couple of weeks, we don't dare fly with a baby just yet.

Nowhere for us this year either :( we're saving up though to go abroad next year! I've never actually been abroad!

Nothing for us this year , however I have started saving for next year . Going to turkey for two weeks my parent have an apartment out there so we only have to pay for flights and spends xxx

Not had a holiday for well over 15 years :(
Can't count our honeymoon as that was 4 days in Wales stuck in a caravan as it peed it down and no-where was open!

We have been invited to our friends house in France in September tho but that all depends on how me and baby are and if I can get a passport.

I'm currently in talks on facebook with my step sister who lives in spain about a house swap for a week or two next year :yay:

I wanted to go to Menorca this month but DH wasn't keen as lo is only 3 months, so we've just had a week in a lovely cottage in Anglesey but we are flying to Palma in October for a med cruise as lo will be 7 months and will try and sneak a cheeky week in Spain in December x

Ooh vikki lovely- where abouts in Anglesey did you go?

We're going on honeymoon; with the added awesomeness of attending a wedding in the middle of it :) It's in England so we're not travelling very far but I'm so looking forward to it.

I am on holiday now. In England, visiting family. Lovely to see everyone but this weather is thoroughly depressing. We are going to Bangkok later in August, then probably Japan shortly after. We live in Asia though so it is easy to visit those countries.

Ooh vikki lovely- where abouts in Anglesey did you go?

A remote cottage just outside Trefor, could have happily lived there, loved it :) x

Ooh lovely. Mum and dad have a caravan near red wharf bay which we live going to.
So peaceful isn't it x

Yep and clean. If you can spend some time at Cemaes Bay, there were 5 dolphins playing, jumping out of the water. Think tide needs to be in :D xxx

Last edited:
I think this will be the first year of my life that I've not been down to Cornwall for at least a week in either July or August... but definitely wouldn't have felt up to it in the last couple of weeks, wouldn't want to be in the middle of nowhere this close to my due date, and don't think I'll be feeling up to it for a little while after giving birth at least!

Hopefully we'll have a lovely warm and sunny September/October to make up for the crap weather now, in which case we might head down for a little while then instead - got to go at some point so all my relatives can meet our baby! :D

Nothing for us :(

Although maybe if the weather gets nice again I may try and brave one nights camping with OH.. May be setting my sights abit high there though! x

our honeymoon was our summer holiday. We did an overnight ferry to santander then pottered around Spain and up the west coast of France, coming back from Cherbourg. Was fabulous. Tent in the car, and option of a couple of nights in a hotel if the camping got to much (which it did after 6 nights, my back was not happy on a blow up mattress!). Can highly recommend it though!

Nothing for us, but hoping to book up in September for next year. Maybe a week in march/April and a week in sept next year... :) fingers crossed!
We went to Salou last year for 5days was lovely xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back