Swine flu inj and feeling unwell

Isis

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone else had the swine flu injection?

I had mine on Monday morning, Monday night I felt dreadful - vvvv tired, nauseous and dizzy. I have felt a bit nauseous since - it seems a coincidence it started the same time as the injection. I definately wont be having it again!

Has anyone else found the same?

no i had mine on tues an other than a dead arm ive been fine and the baby is happily wriggling around and kicking me

the nurse that did mine said you could get flu like symptoms but shouldnt get a temp if you get a high temp it is the flu you have caught and not because of the jab but to get flu symptoms for a few days is ok and normal hth

the nurse that did mine said you could get flu like symptoms but shouldnt get a temp if you get a high temp it is the flu you have caught and not because of the jab but to get flu symptoms for a few days is ok and normal hth

Exactly what midnight said!Every immunisation contains an inactive or weakened form of virus. When introduced into the body, the dead or harmless germ causes an immune response without causing the disease. Your immune response is what makes you feel groggy for a few days but its totally normal.
The immune system develops antibodies that will effectively kill or neutralize the germ if exposed to it in the future.

I've read a few places and been told you shouldn't get a reaction because it's inactivated.

I have been really nauseous and sensitive to smells ever since. I wonder if it's a coincidence.

I'm glad I had it now, a girl in Gloucestershire is in a coma and has just given birth to a baby 2 months early due to swine flu.

Hey I felt a bit yucky for 2 days then fine again. Had a ( I had it done at 12 + 4) - I had a painful arm too,but yep for two days felt a bit under the weather x

Same as any other one really to be honest! But my arm was sore for a few days if I lifted or slept on it!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back