*****Team December*****

Hi,

I'm not out of November but please can you put me down for the 21st.

Good luck everyone i am hopeful for lots of Christmas BFP!!

xx

All done for you hun!

And good luck for November babes!! xx

Thanks again for starting this DJ. Can you please put me down for the 10th December? That would make me 10 days late so FX!!! xxx
My pleasure Tara,
Saw on your other message you were back so welcome back! :hugs:

I have everything crossed for you Xmas BFP! xx

Last 2 cycles have been 25 days, so assuming/hoping that's what will happen this month 2. So, please may I have the 2nd December? This is cycle 7 for me. Using Opk's for the first month this time, so fx for a Xmas bfp!

Best of luck to everyone, here's hoping for the best Xmas prezzie ever!

Thanks so much for hosting DoulaJen.

XX

Last 2 cycles have been 25 days, so assuming/hoping that's what will happen this month 2. So, please may I have the 2nd December? This is cycle 7 for me. Using Opk's for the first month this time, so fx for a Xmas bfp!

Best of luck to everyone, here's hoping for the best Xmas prezzie ever!

Thanks so much for hosting DoulaJen.

XX

Aw babes it's my pleasure honest.

Really hope you get your Xmas BFP, I have a really positive feeling for you actually!! Just thought I would share. :thumbup:

Good Luck x

Let's hope your positive feeling is right! I feel good about this month too though- actually looking toward to poas which is not like me at all! Got 50 Opk's and 10 hpts on their way, so by the end of this cycle I expect I will be a poas addict! (And then hopefully get a bfp and not have to pee on anymore!)

XX

and not have to pee on anymore!)

XX

Well.... except all the urine tests you will have to do! lol
I honestly wish you all the best. I'm no psychic but I have such a strong feeling your all set for this month!!! Grab him now!!!!
:bd::bfp::bd:
LOL
xx

In all honesty, WHEN I get my bfp I expect I will poas like a mad woman in disbelief and the excitement of seeing another line appear! Hehe!

XX

Hey, can you please put me down for the 11th December? My cycles are still irregular so this is a guess based on averages. Completely miss november out which is rather annoying but hey ho, december will be the month...you saw it here first folks!
xxx

Can I be put down for 1st December please? I'm on second cycle off pill and first cycle reached CD37 so if it's same this time then I will be due AF on 1st December. Have put myself on 30th November too. If anything changes I will let you know, hoping for earlier ovulation this month! Thanks x

Hey, can you please put me down for the 11th December? My cycles are still irregular so this is a guess based on averages. Completely miss november out which is rather annoying but hey ho, december will be the month...you saw it here first folks!
xxx

All done for you hun!
Good luck!!
x

I know that's almost making me want a bfn this month lol x

Can I be put down for 1st December please? I'm on second cycle off pill and first cycle reached CD37 so if it's same this time then I will be due AF on 1st December. Have put myself on 30th November too. If anything changes I will let you know, hoping for earlier ovulation this month! Thanks x

Thats you on the lucky list hun!!
Fingers Crossed for you! x

can you put me in for the 2nd december, i put myself in november one by accident sorry lol :booboo:

I know that's almost making me want a bfn this month lol x

Haha, I'm sure you would soon forget that if you got your BFP this month! FX for you Amy, if not, Christmas it is! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back