*****Team December*****

I'll have to keep u updated because I don't know what my body is doing atm lol.

Fx for all you lovely ladies though :)

X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Please can I be changed to 28th December as it looks like I have ovulated earlier this cycle which means earlier testing in November now! x

Not out for November yet but put me down for 24th please fx ladies crumbs bfp an roll on 2012!!!

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Hi ladies.

Still in my November 2ww at the moment. But I'm not too hopeful.

We were always planning to start TTC in December (even though we got over excited and started in Aug/Sept instead) and it's the month I have in my head for getting lucky.

Fingers crossed it's female intuition.

Also I have a wedding end of July and if I'm pregnant this month I'll have to miss it. Whereas if it's next month I can be there and be the HUGE one. I've always wanted to be the big pregnant one at a wedding! Lol.

Anyway. All being well my December period is due 22nd. So can you put me down for then please? X

I'd love it to be a bfp. I'd maybe keep it quiet from everyone and wrap up a HPT and give it to hubby Xmas morning. :)

Hello , I'm hopeful for being in the 2ww this month so please could you put me down for the 17th.
Thankyou and baby dust to all.
Love Daisy

Hi ladies.

Still in my November 2ww at the moment. But I'm not too hopeful.

We were always planning to start TTC in December (even though we got over excited and started in Aug/Sept instead) and it's the month I have in my head for getting lucky.

Fingers crossed it's female intuition.

Also I have a wedding end of July and if I'm pregnant this month I'll have to miss it. Whereas if it's next month I can be there and be the HUGE one. I've always wanted to be the big pregnant one at a wedding! Lol.

Anyway. All being well my December period is due 22nd. So can you put me down for then please? X

I'd love it to be a bfp. I'd maybe keep it quiet from everyone and wrap up a HPT and give it to hubby Xmas morning. :)

All updated!
Best of Luck! x

I'm going to go for the 7th please!! Feeling really positive for dec (at the mo anyway!!) good luck everyone :dust:

Please could you put me down for 2nd Dec?

It's our first month TTC so I'm still trying to get to grips with dates etc but have been charting my dates for months now and think 2nd is prob about right if I ovulate around 22nd Nov? (Rookie!!!)

Anyway, already started SMEP as doctor told me months ago in a general conversation that best way to get BFP is to just get down and dirty...Lots!!!! (well that was the jist of it! LOL)

Let's hope he's right - at least I'm in OHs good books already and it's only been a week ;-)

Can you please put me down for the 21st. This is assuming I have a 34 day cycle as it could be 62 like last time or it could go back to normal!

Last edited:
Can you put me down for the 2nd Dec please :) Fingers crossed for everyone. xx

Can I go down on the 15th.....exciting ! Altho only day 2 today so a while to go!
Xxx

31st please!! I'll pretty much know by then anyway (hopefully) just takes into account my slightly silly cycles! loll FX for everyone!! Hopefully we get a few BFP's out of us all!! xxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Think we need some baby dust in here ;) Come on the christmas BFPS. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back