Teeth movie

Minxy

Reaction score
WTF?!

I'm absolutely appalled that such a mysogynistic concept has made it onto mainstream cinema :shock:

I've just seen the trailer and I can't get me hat on!! :x

Anyone planning to watch this?

I actually saw the ad for it last night and thought I was dreaming - very strange concept :shock:

haha I'll be going to see it with shell probably, we saw this trailer months ago :rotfl:

:shock: I saw this advert last night.. am I right in thinking this woman has teeth in her foo foo that kills people :doh: :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:shock: I saw this advert last night.. am I right in thinking this woman has teeth in her foo foo that kills people :doh: :rotfl:

Thats what I thought, then I thought Nooooo that cant be right thats silly, but now I think it is :talkhand: :rotfl:

Why oh why do I want to see it?!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i just read the plot summery on wiki....

Dawn is crying as she tells Ryan that she has basically murdered two people and her genitals are actually a monster.
:rotfl:

In her defense, her vagina attacks. Dr. Godfrey begins to howl in pain as he and Dawn struggle. When she finally releases him, Dr. Godfrey has lost his fingers and Dawn leaves in despair.
:shock: :puke: :rotfl:

how strange is this film?!?!

sazzylou said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i just read the plot summery on wiki....

Dawn is crying as she tells Ryan that she has basically murdered two people and her genitals are actually a monster.
:rotfl:

[quote:c1px69tp]In her defense, her vagina attacks. Dr. Godfrey begins to howl in pain as he and Dawn struggle. When she finally releases him, Dr. Godfrey has lost his fingers and Dawn leaves in despair.
:shock: :puke: :rotfl:

how strange is this film?!?![/quote:c1px69tp]

LOL snap I went looking too

The movie begins with Brad (John Hensley) and Dawn O'Keefe (Jess Weixler) as children swimming in a pool. Mr. O'Keefe yells at his son to be nice to his new step-sister. Brad takes his penis out of his swimsuit and tells Dawn to show hers. Brad shrieks in agony as Mr. and Mrs. O'Keefe rush over to see what happened. Brad's finger is bleeding and it appears to have been bitten. Dawn smiles innocently at Brad.

:roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back