the BIG introduction or re introduction thread! Open to all

ello,
my name is natalie im 19 and live near croydon surrey.
my bf is 23 and is a manager of a betting shop.
with been together for 1 year , 2 half months and are expecting our first baby ( yah)
my fav things are shopping, reading, shopping, spending time with bf and coming online.
mwah
xnatx

I'm Jen, 33 , have lived with Sam for last 6 years. Baby Jude came along in April. He's the apple of our eye! Am on Maternity leave at the moment but will be going back to work full time as head a large Early Years unit. Not sure yet how that's going to pan out! :?

Hi :wave:
I'm Francesca, I'm 32 and I'm married, DH is 54 :D
We have Josh who is 13 - mine biologically, Dh's by choice :D
and DH has 3 children, a daughter 33, and 2 sons in their 20's.

At the moment I'm taking time out from serious work and running my own little buisness and doing bar work/relief managing a club, but i'm ready to go back to serious full time work now. (Interview Monday :cheer: :pray: )

We've been TTC for about 6 months.

I read (a lot) and also do loads of embroidery etc. Spend half my life running DS about, and looking after my nieces and nephews who I adore.

Me!!

Im 22 years old and live just outside Manchester in Greater Manchester with my partner Sam whos also 22. We've been together for 5 years and known each other for around 11 years as we went to secondary school together. We are getting married in October! :)

Im expecting baby number 1 at the moment and we're both very excited and relieved that all is ok following our miscarriage earlier in the year.

I have my own business and im a designer & Sam is a Vehicle Mechanic and MOT tester for Honda. I have 2 cats who are my babys & they are called Meeko & Mickey! 8)

And thats a little bit about us! :)

Well, i'm Vicki, i'm 24 and live in Ayrshire in Scotland. I live with my partner, Sam, who's 27 and our gorgeous daughter Soph. Been with Sam since i was 18, although we did split for a year and then get back together, then came along Sophie and we were complete!

We only have Sophie at the moment, but are thinking about tryiong for number 2 once Sophie's about 1sh, i'd love a little boy to complete our family!

I'm currently on maternity leave, not due to go back until December, i am/ was a Business Information Officer, which i loved, but am seriously in two minds as to whether to go back or not, still a few months to decide on that one though!

Feel free to ask anything else ladies! :D

Hello everyone :wave:

I'm Amy, 30yrs old, and live with my 32yr old partner of almost 5yrs. We live like The Dingles in our council shed (flat), but hope to move into a house real soon. We live with our border collie X Milo, 6 spiders, some locusts and crickets, and a praying mantis called Gordon :D

Isaac is our first child and we love him a lot more than I think either of us thought possible, he's such a beautiful, clever baby. We hoped to be TTC again soon, but after such a traumatic birth, we are putting that on hold :(

I do hope to one day go into Support Work, I long to help out those who want to be helped. I have a degree and an MA in english, and have just finished my 3rd counselling skills course, about 3weeks after Isaac was born :lol: My last job was voluntary work for Victim Support at Leeds Magistrates Court.

I run a Tatty Teddy forum, love my online friends, a few of which I've met, and also love cows and sharks :D I used to love watching films and reading but now I never seem to find the time :lol:

It's been lovely reading about everyone, again, great thread budge :D

Wow you all have such interesting lives

Well...
My name is Charlotte
im 19, 20 on november 28th
i have a gorgeous daughter emily who has just turned 4months
i am a proud single mummy
i work on a saturday 2pm-10pm on the deli at sainsburys
i am currently homeless, living in a hostel, waiting to get a council house :roll:
I have dyslexia, OCD and ADHD so im a bit wooooahhhhh lol
i am really shy when i first meet people but when you get to know me i open up
im one of those people you either love or hate
most people hate :rotfl:

i enjoy reading and spending time with emily and watchin all the amazing things she can do :D

I have changed so much in the past 3 years, i was so quiet in high school, the only thing i did to stand out was sing, i used to have singing lessons and sing alot in concerts (even on tv :lol: ) but now im out of practise so im so crap :(
When i met my ex (emilys dad) i was 17, stayed with him for 19 but he was really horrible and nasty, used to call me fat and ugly all the time and never said anything nice to me :(

but i am so happy at the moment :D

wooooo didnt mean to ramble on so much lol

*bump*

its really intresting reading about everyone..

hello all newbies too :hug:

sunshinestars said:
*bump*
its really intresting reading about everyone..
hello all newbies too :hug:

I love this thread too SSS :D

re intro!! :lol:

im Kayleigh, 20yrs old, engaged to Mike for past 4yrs, hoping to be married in another 2, mummy to nearly 1 yr old Jamie and all round nut job and girly girl lol

Was at uni when I found out i was havin Jamie, got my degree in Interior design which Im hopin to use when Jamie starts school by gettin an apprenticeship and workin my way from there!

Im addicted to this forum, dead excited about the meet next week and have a problem with imagining there are more zeros on the end of my bank balance than there actually is lol :lol: :lol:

Re intro:

Hello; I'm Tina :wave: 29 years old. I've been married to Neil for 3 years in September but we've been together for 15 years in September (childhood sweethearts :D ), proud Mummy of 10 month old, gorgeous Gabriella.

I am an Office Manager for a Children's charity and DH is a Police Officer.

We have just moved into our new house and are still getting sorted but loving it.

Love this forum but don't have as much time as I used to, to come on here but I still love ya all.

My hobbies are dancing, reading and generally spending quality time with my gorgeous daughter :D

Hi, I'm Sian, 31 and live in S. Wales :wave:

I have been with my DH for 10 years, married for 5 and also trying for a baby for 5. We have recently been approved for IVF and fingers crossed treatment will start soon. I work full time as a Technician on an IT helpdesk.
I love travelling (well - holiday'ing), red wine, salami's, cheese and Galaxy choc bars ... plus I enjoy going to the gym and playing squash ( to get rid of all the red wine, salami, choc and cheese)
DH works as a Sales manager in central London and we have 2 gorgeous cats who we are totally in love with - and are a little bit like our substitute babies (v sad I know!!)
Nice to meet y'all.
xxx

What a lovely thread, can't believe I missed it, it is great to find out about everyone!

My name is Michelle and I have recently turned 30. I am married to Tom, also 30. We met at Durham Uni 10 years ago and married in my home town of Cheltenham 6 years ago. We live just outside of Newcastle now.
I studied Philosophy at uni, and I am quite interested in Theology and Philosophy. I am a teacher at a Special School. I love my job, it is challenging and highly satisfying. I couldn't imagine doing anything else.
Tom did Theoretical physics at Uni and now he works for an american IT solutions company. Sounds as dull as dishwater to me, but he likes it.
We have been trying for a baby since May 2006. We have lost two babies, so we are praying that it will be third time lucky and we will have our much longed for child soon.
I love my work, but I am planning to be a SAHM. I may go back part time when our child is of school age, but it is all too far away to think about now :)
Things I like: chocolate, sleeping, meaty philosphical novels, travelling (off to Asia next week - yey), red wine, lasagne, lazy afternoons in the beer garden with my friends, big family Christmasses, family guy, father ted and dr who (only because I think David Tennant is quite fit)

I'm Vicky i'm 26 years old, I live with my OH Damien aka Damo I've been with him for just over a year and we're expecting our first baby in 5 weeks time :cheer:
Before I fell pregnant I worked as an auxiliary nurse in the hospital and I'm also a dancer. My OH is a stonemason and has recently started his own business.
I'm obsessed with cats and I used to campaign for an animal rights charity but had to stop because it got me down to much. I really do have a soft spot for all animals and it's got to the point where I cant even watch and RSPCA advert on the telly without getting upset, as for that WSPA advert with the dancing bear well I have only watched that once and I refuse to watch it again!
I am also a very spiritual person and I strongly believe in angels, I collect things to do with angels and I read archangel oracle cards.
I have a fear of crisp packets, well the sound they make drives me insaine so I have to leave the room when someone eats a packet of crisps and my OH knows to put them on a plate or fully open the packet down the side so they dont make a noise.

im Sarah
im 19 yrs old well till sat :dance:
i live in colchester and i am a single mummy to 22 month old Braydon Andrew, i work part time as a domestic assistant and occasional carer love the residents hate the job.
i live at home with my mum, dad, and very irratating sister, and my pooch gen,my hobbies include spending and taking Bray out, going to football and shopping

Kind of re-introduction...never did this in the 1st place but have been on here for ages now.

I'm Kylie and I'm 28, live in Brixham, Devon. Moved here aged 5 but between the end of uni and Sept last year (about 7 yrs or so) I lived with my hubby, Andrew, in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire. Been with OH since 2000, married Aug 2005. 1st baby due 24th Nov - v excited - although somewhat unplanned!!! :cheer: Baby number 1 is my stupid ginger cat, Roux.

Job-wise I'm a teacher (primary). Taught in Milton Keynes for 4 yrs & have been doing supply down here since Sept (no jobs in this area!).

Love reading & going out for dinner! Love going on holiday - even just down the road to stay in our little caravan which is stored in Cornwall.

I'm Julie (known as Jools), I'm 30 and married to Chris who is 23 :D We've been together for 3 years and married for 1 year. Expecting our first baby in 5 weeks time :cheer:
I'm from Glasgow but live in Colsterworth in Lincolnshire. Hubby is from York. We have a Cavalier King Charles called Stanley :D
We're in Royal Air Force, I'm in Air Traffic Control and hubby is Telecommunications. I'm currently on maternity leave until April and cant wait to meet our wee girl :cheer:

Removed personal information

Last edited:
Hi I'm Sadian, Sadi for short :wave: As some of you already know I'm 31. I've been married to Phil, 34, for 8 years, nine in Oct. We met in my home town of Harrow 11 years ago became best friends and the rest as they say is history. He dragged me North 4 years ago, due to not being able to afford a shoe box in London, wish I'd moved years ago I love it in the North!

I'm an Administrator/Events Co-Ordinator at Manchester Uni, my jobs ok but I work with the most amazing people. We laugh every day. Phil's a window cleaner. He used to be a builder but developed late event asthma.

We've been TTC since i stopped the pill Oct 2006. I have 13 nephews and nieces on my DH's side. My oldest niece is 18 so we have a great time together and I'm the 'coolest aunty'. I love kids of all ages can't wait for our own.

I play the piano, love to travel, I also love exercise of anykind, anything Sci-Fi, loved Heroes and Dr Who. Love cooking, hence the need to exercise regularly. I'm a techie freak if it's new and improved I want it now!

Oh and my 1st love is the mighty, mighty
Arsenal!!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back