The secret

Well I look forward to seeing next week. Then maybe il read up on it, don't want to do it now or.il ruin it for myself x

I know I'll not say anymore on it until next week! Eeeeek!

Well I dunno about you guys but I actually feel mentally drained after watching that

I'm glad she was found guilty and surprised her kids still want to know her after they found out the truth. I mean she let him in, gave the pills ect. That was really good (if that's the right way to put it) the way they showed what happened ect. I do feel for the kids having to relive it though

Yeh her kids and husband still believe she was blackmailed by him into it. It must be heartbreaking for them to have had to sit in court believing she is innocent and listen to Colin explain how it happened. I remember watching the news about it all when it happened thinking how did hey ever get away with it for so long, if he'd said nothing nobody would be any wiser

I know crazy. Maybe they see it as they have to believe her or its to much to handle, if that makes sense. They have to believe her or they lose her aswell and knowing your mum wanted your dad dead is a lot to deal with. However his story has not changed and he has nothing to gain from lying. In the program she looks very willing. As they said she could have stopped it if she really wanted.

He must have had something about him these women just seemed to flock to him, keep his secrets, do what he asked them to do without even questioning that's scary, he apparently still walks around prison as if he's holier than everyone , even asked to be the prison dentist even though he has no licence to practice he still feels as if the slates clean

He must have mental health issues but at the same time his cleaver. It's like he brainwashed everyone around him. I think his wife should have got into a bit of trouble for hiding his secret. He has such I high opinion of himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back