The truth about C-Sections??

had an emergency section and it was fabulous!! the numbness didnt last that long, about a day and my actual scar healed well after a few mths!

Mines been fine considering it all happened so quickly (waters broke a month early and Sam was breech so had no choice!).

The first and second days were tough.....but I think it's more a fear of the stitches splitting or the like stopping you from walking properly.

I was up and about the next day, catheter in hand (wich in hindsight was a godsend as if I'd had to keep going to the loo that would have been worse).

2 weeks on my scar is hardly visible. I didn't look at it for a week for fear of how bad it would be, but my dh kept encouraging me too and I was really pleasantly suprised.

I started having some contractions while waiting to go into theatre and they were advancing quickly - not sure how long I could have coped with them so the spinal was a welcome relief.

Overall, although I didn't have the birth I wanted, the section honestly wasn't as bad as I thought one might be.....I'd even consider one next time.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back