**THE UPGRADE** TEMP FORUM ADDRESS IN FIRST POST

Urchin

Reaction score
Are you ready for your surprise?

The forum is going to have a TOTAL upgrade one week tomorrow, Tuesday 8th July. We will be offline all day, starting at around 9am ish
:D

Before you all panic...

- Yes, we are keeping all members, posts and post counts, they are all being moved across to a brand new forum. :)

- I will set up a little forum for the day to give you all somewhere to go, I will do it tomorrow so you can all see this link and bookmark it.

This is all LauraB's doing, and its going to be a lot of work or her, so if it takes longer etc we all have to be very patient!

I have seen a test run of the new version and its so funky! Loads of cool little features and loads more we can add as we go.

Temp forum here....

http://pregnancyforum.forums1.net

This is just a temporary forum I have set up for when this one is offline.

You all need to register again (IF you want to use it, you don't have to, it's just somewhere to go until the upgrade is sorted.)

It's version 3, so kinda like we're getting. I have made a couple of sub-catagories just so you can see the kind of thing we mean....just fiddling with it now....

ooooooooo :cheer:
brilliant... will it still have the same web address?
we're moving :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oooooh!!! How exciting!!!

I even did a little dance when I read that!! :cheer:

Good luck LauraB with the switch over :hug:

that sounds great!

do we need to back up sig links and tickers etc just in case or will all that go along too?

Its all looking so exciting girls! I can't wait for you all to see it!

Big up Laura and Urchin!

Xxx

Woo hoo, sounds good, I am so glad you can move posts too :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

are we going to phpbb3 ? itd fab and so much easier to run ! you'll love it !

G3M said:
are we going to phpbb3 ? itd fab and so much easier to run ! you'll love it !
Yes - after much pestering they (well, Urchin) have finally dragged me out of the dark ages and forced me to install version 3 :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

LOL @ setting up another forum for the day... shows how addicted we all are :lol:

Can't wait to see what it's like :D :D :D

Phewwwww I panicked there when you said we'd be offline for 1 whole day :lol: Thanks god for the temp forum :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Temp forum here....

http://pregnancyforum.forums1.net

It's version 3, so kinda like we're getting. I have made a couple of sub-catagories just so you can see the kind of thing we mean....just fiddling with it now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back