**THE UPGRADE** TEMP FORUM ADDRESS IN FIRST POST

Are you all checking your spam folders? I can't see you in the member list so I can't think of what else it could be :cry:
try joining again maybe?

Urchin i cant log in either and had no email ( checked spam )

maybe im being thick here, but do i have to register first, or do i just use the same username and password as ive got on here. (thats what im trying to do)

I'm trying to log in with my username and password that i already have and its saying that its not correct ?????

Don't think we all have to register again do we ???

I just reregistered and activated account,.

feel a little stupid now :(

Grrrr....i have registered but cant get to activate it because work doesnt allow you access your emails and i havent got comp at home anymore :(

I cant get in either :? will re register like the others?

i just registered but no activte message in my email account ??

Right, now I understand

This is just a TEMPORARY forum I have set up for when this one is offline.

You all need to register again (IF you want to use it, you don't have to, it's just somewhere to go until the upgrade is sorted.)

If you can't access emails I can activate it for you, I have just activated whoever hasn't clicked a link in an email.

Hope that sorts it :D

I registered in the emergency bunker and it worked for me when I activated it :cheer: Can't wait to see what the new forum looks like :D

I think I'm the only saddo thats going to miss this forum! I'm not very good with change! It takes me years to work things out!

Eeeek..I re-registered and my post count is back to 1...but that is temporary until it's up and running properly?? Sorry to be a pain :lol:

Aaaah everyone elses has gone back to 1 aswell..sorry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back