Today is hard

Laura07

Reaction score
So today would of been our second baby’s due date, After a miscarriage I have to keep reminding myself that it just wasn’t meant to be
I’m so greatfull and feel so lucky to have our ivf baby but I long for him to have someone to grow up with and play with to spend time with to show each other the way to learn from each other and all the other things that come with being a sibling
Two woman at work I have found out are pregnant today with another lady waiting to give birth, the Mum I made friends with at swimming lessons and the groups we go to I feel surrounded
Oh and I have been asked to run the baby group at work today as the normal lady is off sick
I just want to go home and cry, I feel desperate all the time to have a second child but because of my fertility issues I don’t think it will ever happen
I don’t know what to do to make this better

I found the days running up to (and the day of) what would have been my due date extremely hard. All the things that should have/could have been.. :(
Spent the day in tears.. I hope you’ve managed to take some time out for yourself today. And have lots of hugs with your little one xx

It’s been almost 2 months since what was my due date and I feel loads better.
Not completely over the loss - obviously - but it isn’t on my mind as much now.
So for me time has been the biggest healer.

Hope your rainbow bfp isn’t too far away xx

Hugs xxx

Is there any way you could say no to the baby group work at the moment? When I had a late miscarriage my manager looked to shield me from situations that would have been distressing and where other people's pregnancies were in my face.

Sorry to hear things are so difficult right now. Xx

Thanks for you replies ladies, I just wish I didn’t feel so desperate all the time I just want to be able to make choices about my life and that was it rather than this constant disappointment I feel so lonely with it
Work is a nightmare there was no way of getting out the group I should of just took the day off
I just wish I knew how to move on from this and maybe if I’m not meant to be a Mum again figure out how to live with that all I ever wanted was to have a family and be a mummy ��

Keep my fingers and toes crossed. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back