Tots Bots Fluffles

Hellokitty

Reaction score
I've bought quite a few different nappies now, we have 20 so I'm hoping that will be enough.

I got a few TB fluffles in size 1 and wanted to ask these 2 questions...

1. Will I need to use the pop-out booster pads from the start, or will they wait until she is a bit bigger?

2. Can I use the booster pads from the fluffles to stuff my nature babies pocket nappy that I also have?

Thanks! :D

You can use the the insert to stuff your nature babies but you might find that the width isnt quite right. I recommend the One-Size hemp or micro-terry inserts from Green Acre Designs, you can buy them at www.babykind.co.uk

You might have to use the insert in your fluffle straight away depending on how heavy a wetter your baby is. You might not need it during the day to start with but i would use it at night from the start anyway as that's when most babies wet heavily.

Melanie said:
I recommend the One-Size hemp or micro-terry inserts from Green Acre Designs, you can buy them at www.babykind.co.uk

Thanks, I was looking at those ones anyhow. I've only got one pocket nappy so far because it was an ebay bargain! I guess if I just get 2 of them, will that be enough? Or do you sometimes need more than one insert?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back