Urgent question!

MissJuly10

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I stopped taking Norethisterone on Sunday which is when I had my last 2 tablets. I had cramps the day after and yesterday too, to my surprise I started bleeding yesterday and so AF had showed up bang on 2 days after finishing Norethisterone! However it's not heavy like normal? I am bleeding but not heavily, still with cramps though. That's means today would be CD2 as AF arrived yesterday which means I start Clomid today - I'm just worried/wondering about AF not being very heavy, should I still take the Clomid?

Help!

Hey missJ, sorry for tmi is it enough blood to use a liner? If so then definitely start taking the clomid. I remember the first time I took provera my period after that wasn't massively heavy, it just depends how much lining has built up. I think laurat had the same thing too. Good luck with the clomid xxx

Hi hun as long as it is fresh red blood I don't think it matters how heavy it is.

Thanks ladies, I am wearing pads ( sorry for tmi). I wonder if my cycle length affects it as mine are normally over 70 days so AF is normally very heavy but I started the norethisterone on CD 37 so maybe you're right about the lining etc. X x

Just taken my first tablets - am a bit concerned that there was an M on one side of the tablets? Thought it would be C? Sorry, probably over analysing but I thought tablets were marked with what they were so don't understand the M? X

Dont worry about the M hun mine had it to :wink:

Phew! AF is heavier so think I made the right decision by taking it today. :yay: x

Good luck hun, really hope you are one of the lucky ones xxx

Sounds like it was a good decision!! Good luck, hope you don't get many side effects xxx

Thanks girls. :)

I've been having hot flushes but thought it was too soon for the Clomid to affect me :eh:

CD3, AF still here and I'm still cramping too which is odd as I normally cramp for a couple of days then just bleed but I'm not worried, just taking each day as it comes.

Bless my DH has been making all sorts of suggestions about how to approach this cycle and whether we should do anything different... He suggested the legs up/bum up method, asked whether we should BD every day or every other day and even asked when I'd be starting OPKs. :shock:

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back