Validation picture of me and bump

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
I know there have been many fakes on lately so thought i would do what another site does. Where you take a picture of your face with your username written on something.

5c28fe41-34ef-0fc8.jpg

5c28fe41-3506-c03f.jpg

31 weeks pregnant. Team yellow!

Last edited:
I won't show my face on here incase anyone from home spies me as I speak about such personal things lol but ill do a bump 1 later xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

well i have a bump pici already on and my bump buddy has me on fb so i think i am validated hehe xx

sweety you know your journal, if you go to that idiots profile and choses to ignore her you wont see her posts x

misscrazycooki...you're real :lol: haha knew you were anyway...I am also real :yay: haha...feel free to visit my facebook for validation hehe!! (i think i already have some pf-ers on there anyway so they can safely vouch that i am indeed no troll :lol: lol)

xx

sweety you know your journal, if you go to that idiots profile and choses to ignore her you wont see her posts x

Oh seriously!? That's brilliant thank u! :) xxxx

Lynette has seen enough of my ugly mug to know I am a real person LOL!

xxxxxxxxx

Are there more fakers around? X

Don't ask hun!!!

Turns out someone who has been posting here for 4 months was a complete troll.... There is a thread in the Member sanctury - it's been locked now but you can still read it!!

The second post on Page 36 will explain it all

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks chicken as everyone knows I've had my worries about fake accounts x

Thanks chicken as everyone knows I've had my worries about fake accounts x

After yesterday we're all going to be a bit paranoid hun!!

It's really freaked me out (and annoyed the Hell out of me!)

xxxxxxxx

and your terrible owl pajamas natalie

Last edited:
:0 I have owl pjs too lol. Bright pink fluffy bottoms with owls on and a purple top haha they're the comfiest pjs ever!xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sorry you girls went through that. The good on here far outweigh the bad that's why I'm still here. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back