Waving arm

Lilelephant

Reaction score
It's hard to explain but O has start thrashing his arm up anddown it looks as if he can't control it! :-/ is this normal?

Tyler does that when he's feeding and ends up hitting himself in the face, usually waking himself up at bedtime VERY annoying!

hannah does that and has done it for ages...we call it her 'paddy arm!' does he do it if he is getting in a mood or wound up or excited? x

Emily does that when she is super excited! Usually on her changing mat when she knows she's going to get naked! I'm sure I've got a little naturist on my hands! ;-)

I asked about this a few weeks back and apparently it's normal! Stanley also punches his head when tired!! Lol x

Glad it's normal he kept hitting me in the face last night as his arm went back lol

Sounds like he's just experimenting as he starts to discover what his little limbs can do :hug: Cute!!!

Stanley only does if when he's tired sometimes if his teeth are hurting I think?? I don't know lol I'm guessing it's one of those two!! Xx

Yep same here! Ariel woke himself up 3 times last night with a combination of arm thrashing leg wriggling and rubbing his eyes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back