What's your name and where do you come from?

Hey, its another Laura.
I come from Saltcoats by the sea!

I'm Karen, my second names Linda...(kazlin) :wink:

Mates call me Kaz though :D

I live in Surrey :D

I'm not officially in tri3 until thursday but would like to join in anyway if thats ok!

I'm Laura (another one!), I'm 22 and OH is James, he's 26. This is our first baby together, we are team green and expecting on 2nd October. We have been together for 3 and a half years and if all goes to plan, getting married next year. We are from Nuneaton in Warwickshire/West Midlands.

May i add officially on my birth certificate i am a Sarah.
Due to have to many sarah's in my class at school at 13 years old, i knocked off the H.....

lauranjamesnbaby said:
I'm not officially in tri3 until thursday but would like to join in anyway if thats ok!

I'm Laura (another one!), I'm 22 and OH is James, he's 26. This is our first baby together, we are team green and expecting on 2nd October. We have been together for 3 and a half years and if all goes to plan, getting married next year. We are from Nuneaton in Warwickshire/West Midlands.

I usually live part time in Nuneaton. Due to probs, have been staying in Brum near my hospital. Nice to meet a Treacle Towner on here :lol:

handbagqueen said:
Hey- you left me off the list- I replied ages ago! :(

....and have punished me duly and not put your name again....So now I have to search :shock: :( :rotfl:

I apologise. I thought I had got everyone :hug:

handbagqueen said:
My grown up 'official' name is Isabella (those people that were friends on facebook- before I deleted my account!- will see I have a more unusual everyday name but hate putting it on forums as its so unique!) I'm 27 and live with my husband Paul in west London. We're expecting our first (and possibly the last as I've just threatened the dh cos he wouldn't clean the flat!!)

Found it and added to the list :)

MissSara: you are ruining the count :shock: :rotfl:

[quote="fuffins1981"

I usually live part time in Nuneaton. Due to probs, have been staying in Brum near my hospital. Nice to meet a Treacle Towner on here :lol:[/quote]

:rotfl: everyone calls it treacle town! nice to meet you too!

lauranjamesnbaby said:
[quote="fuffins1981"

I usually live part time in Nuneaton. Due to probs, have been staying in Brum near my hospital. Nice to meet a Treacle Towner on here :lol:

:rotfl: everyone calls it treacle town! nice to meet you too![/quote]

My partner says people say it due to sticky fingers :lol:

I could not possibly comment on that, as I am from Brum :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER