What's your name and where do you come from?

Hi,

I'm a Lucy (the 2nd I've seen on here) and I'm getting a bit old at 34, ha ha!! I alread have two little girls who are 3 and 5 not sure what this one is yet but I guess we're going to find out pretty soon now!!! We live in the Winchester area. My immediate family live in Spain; OH's family are spread between London and Gloucs. I have 1 brother who is 30.

Looking forward to meeting LO (not labour though), I'm quite sad that this will likely be my last pregnancy but wondering how I am going to manage to get them all out for the school run!!!

dannii87 said:
Oh I didn't introduce myself!

Ahem, here goes;

I'm 20, single, and up the duff :lol:

Made my family right proud with those stats ^^^ :rotfl: xx

I must admit I shorten m name to Dee most of the time.

Strait up and to the point lol.
The best way to be.

hi i am another sarah.......

I am 26 and on my fourth child..

kimberley aged 6

connor aged 5

kyle aged 3

Tadpole said:
:wave:

I'm another Becky - or Bex.

I am 31 and live in Devon with OH (also 31) and 2 pesky cats. This is our first baby. She is due 11th August but like Bubalu I am aiming for 08/08/08 - at 8.08!!!!

i was born on 04-04 (1980) at 04.04 so thats quite spooky

BeckyJ: it's ashame it weren't 6's :twisted: :rotfl:

Mommylove: another Sarah...wooohooo! You are another I wouldn't have guessed :D

I'm Clare (the second on the list) 20, technically single, though i do have Dave, and expecting my first.

There are LOADS of Clare's on here, *Star* is a Clare and theres Clareyfairy too (not sure if they have I's in their names though lol.

:wave: Sorry just jumped from the otherside!!!

Afraid to say the my names SARA(H) :lol:

My mum spelt it without a H though! so i just say that she couldnt spell :wink:

No need to say sorry Jollypops. You will be with us in no time :cheer:

I love getting to know everyones names :D

Hello! I'm Brooke, 27 and this is my first baby (if you don't count my kitty babies Moss and Moon). My husband is Shaun and he is 25. We've been married over five years and together almost eight. :D

Well, I'm Lisa 29.
First Baby, married to James, 30 living in Dorset.

xx

Hi my name is Sandi (surprise surpirse) i live in Wycombe (whihc i think is s sh1t hole, but DH was born and bred here).

Married to Paul (again what a surprise) for about 3 1/2 years (well will be at the time of LO birth).

Originally from New Zealand, want to go back and rasie kids there as soon as possible.

I am 31 (32 at start of Aug) and expecting first green bump (called rocky after the movie character cos it moves heaps) on the 20th of July.

Sandi

Thought I would ressurrect this old post....It was fun and we have a lot of new girls now!!

So, roll up and add your names!! Let's see if anyone can beat 'Sarah' :lol:

heyo!
i'm a ........................... *Becky* 21 from West Sussex! OH is 28 and this is our first little munchkin

*shakes hand* nice to meet you all! hehe

Hiya :wave:

i'm Bobby 23 married 6 years Hubby 25

This is my 3rd

i have 1 yr old and nearly 3 yr old

i live in north wales

bobs xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics