What's your name and where do you come from?

i bet you hadnt guessed im anna and im 27 :shock: :rotfl:
I am having a blue bean, due on 25th july.
I am married to Paul who is 30.
we have been together 12 years and married for 4.
we have two daughters already, Charlotte,8 and Lauren (7).
We live in Nottinghamshire.
We were ttc bean number 3 for around a year, and cannot wait for him to arrive x :cheer:

hi my name is tracy (am i the first) :lol:
i live in warwickshire i am 33
i have been with my OH for 14 years and married for 8
we have a boy tyler who is 6 nearly, and a girl aaliyah who is 2 nearly.

I'am not preganant is that ok to join :oops:

Hi im nicci, i live in bacup lancashire!!
we r expecting our first baby aug 23rd!

Seemed to have missed this thread... so here goes:

I'm Emily, 36, from Surrey, living in Bahrain but moving to Bangkok in August :cheer:
Have son Thomas (3 in August), expecting second son any day now! Just hope he doesn't keep me waiting too much longer! :roll:

Thank you Emily. Will update now :D

(you have an interesting life from the sounds of it!)

Im a Nicki! Im 21 and Im from Somerset....then Ireland then Cornwall :) This is my first andddddd I smell like cheese and Onion crisps because I just had some. :)

I'm Claire from Preston
Have two boys Benjamin and Oliver and pregnant with a little girl! Due Oct!

im claire......

live in scotland up near inverness in the highlands OCH AYE!!!! teehee. 8)

im 21 live with my fiance James and this is our first wee baby....its a boy! :cheer:

normally work for a call centre (not the ones trying to sell u stuff lol) but im now on maternity leave whoopee!!xxxxxx

Guess what i am Naomi! and i think the only one!

Aged 28 OH 33 been together 6 and a half years, first pink baby due 15th September

Live about 6 miles away from Skegness, with my labrador Willow, Dogue de Bordeaux called Asha, and Paddy the cat!

im another Claire :wave:
im 23 and OH is 26 we already have a lil boy who is 15 months called Jack
and our due our 2nd lil boy 27th september.
we're both from Suffolk

I'm Kat, and this is my first baby. I'm 27, been married for a year and a half, dating for a few years longer than that, and we live in SW London.

DH is a Londoner but I was born and raised in/near San Francisco. I have worked as a librarian for years but am now doing freelance proofreading and working on my own writing.

Don't know how I missed this thread earlier... well, that's me :)

i'm catherine,, you can call me cath, but NEVER cathy i bloody hate it. I'm 28 living with darren 35 we have 2 boys connor 10 and tyler 2 and expecting our third son sept 17th :dance: oh aye and we live in south wales

Updated :dance:

Claire has come up from nowhere and is now joint second with Becky :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :clap:

Hiya I am Kerry and I am 27, I am pregnant with my second child.
have not found out the sex. I already have a 6 year old girl who is very excited to be big sister.

xxx

Im Lisa, 33 from Telford in Shropshire. Live with OH, nearly 37, and we have a 3 year old son Tyler. Now expecting a little girl on August 24th. Would like to offer up the point of Tyler being the most popular name for our sons! Have noticed about 3 or 4 in this thread already before mine!! x

Hi :wave:

I'm Lisa, I'm 28 and I live with my DH and our 20 month old son Rhys in Southampton. We have just moved in with DH's parents and time will tell as in how well it goes!!!Its fine so far!!!!
Anyway we are expecting a baby due on 4th September and I can't wait to meet him/her!!!!!A very impatient team green here!!

Lovely to meet you all!!!!!

Lisa xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back