When do you get results?

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies I had my scan on Monday and had nt measurements and had bloods taken.
I just wondered when do you get the results I know the scan measurement was 1.8 but they then do a calculation and come up with risk. Do they tell you by post, phone or at 16wk appointment x x

If it's bad they tell you ASAP but most people hear there results up to a month after I think if at all

Thanks pinky :) why is everything a waiting game with pregnant :wall2:
I know my age increases the chance, I'm 32!
Your results were all good though weren't they? Xxx

We had a CVS and everything was fine. Anything under 3.5 is perfect :)

We had a 1:45 chance of having a problem because if NT I'm only 22

Mine was 1.6pm and Im low risk. I had my scan on a Tuesday and got the results the following Wednesday xx

Got my results about 2 weeks later. But I got a phone call as they thought iwasnt immune to chicken pox. thankfully I am after further testing.xx

I got mine yesterday and had my scan last Monday mine was also 1.8 and with the blood test it came back a 1 in 50,0000

Hope I hear as soon as you guys. If you don't mind me asking lanny how old are you x x

Got mine 3 weeks after 1 in 39 000 with twins im 24. No news for a week is good news I was told x

I got mine a week later abd they rang me but it was a private one! Our measurement was 1.8 and risk one in 26016 he he

I got my results strAight away printed. The bloods I had done a few weeks before with my midwife

I was told i no news is good news. And i'd probably get them at my next scan with my notes.

Hope I hear as soon as you guys. If you don't mind me asking lanny how old are you x x

26, they did tell me they would be in touch asap if they needed so you prob dont have anything to worry about xxxx

Got mine with my scan as bloods were done at midwifes week before, they were 1:240 and I am 26, didn't really know what to do and friend recommended getting second opinion as baby was still quite small at scan (11+2), had another scan and got reults of 1:17,430!!! I'm sure you will be fine x

Hi,

Im 32 and was classed as low risk she sort of said that to me at the scan and said the measurement looked fine, but then a friend didnt get told anything i got my letter about 2 weeks later

XX

I got mine quick had scan the Friday and results were through the Wednesday with risk of 1:40,000

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back