Which surname?

mermaid

Reaction score
My partner and I are not married, well not yet anyway. I like the idea of having a double-barrelled surname when we do finally do it, and now Iam thinking what should baby's surname be? Does it have partner's name or both like me? lol Anybody else in a similar situation? Or could just give advice? :?

if i had still been With Bs dad he would have had double barelled name but as we aint together B has mine

Thanks Sarah. I just feel like partner's family may not like it. Also, I am my dads only child so want to keep our surname going.

i was like that without me our surname would run out u got to think wot u want to hun

Dior and Harley both Have kris's surname, as i heard that if me and kris get married it would be hard to change their name to his??? that right?

Dionne, it would just mean you would have to pay to have their names changed to the fathers later on if you got married.

Damien has my fiance's surname. He was always going to have his surname before we got engaed though, as I feel happy with him having his dads surname instead of mine. Mine is pretty common where his is less heard of. Any brothers or sisters Damien has will also have their daddies' surname :D

hannah has our sir names double barrelled so she is batham-tomkins but we were told if and when we get married all we need to do is show the marriage licience and we can change them straight away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back