Work and sickness! X

Ashley89

Reaction score
I have been very sick in the evenings from 5 until 7 I work 5 days a week but only 2 are after 5 and I have asked them to change those shifts as I am feeling so ruff that don't get any work done during this time as constantly in the toilet and i don't like being sick at home let alone in work I just want to be in my own surroundings I asked them if it was possible to change those 2 shifts to earlier shifts so I would be home before the sickness starts they said they would as long as I had a letter off the doctor. Can I even get one of them? X

I wouldn't think it would be a problem. My sickness is so bad that my doctor has signed me off work completely. Luckily my work is very understanding and are also willing to change my shifts to fit in with what I can do, when I do go back to work. Xx

yh most doctors are nice, just go explain the situation and that they will only do it if you have a note, doctors can be very understanding

I often have to run to the loo midwork for a little Toilet-kissing session. I hate it too.
Thankfully I only work until 5pm, so even though I am sick during the day, I actually feel worse in the evenings (must be because I am more tired then).

Hope Dr can help you out. I am sure they will omit the Pregnancy part if you dont want work to know about it yet.

Doctor told me his proffessional opinion I should be home before sickness starts so have a meeting in work later to see if they will change my shifts doctor said if they don't he will be writing me on the sick for a couple of weeks so it's in they're benefit to change your shifts let's see how the meeting goes! X

Ooh good luck. Ur doc sounds fab! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

im sure the doctor would do that or a sick note xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish