✨❤️✨June Testing Thread✨❤️✨

I've got the ovulation tests of those and they pretty much always say I'm ovulating as well :doh: xx

I’m returning them haha I did think about putting my pissy sticks in with the return but they might not give me my money back haha

Good luck to us all. <3

Can you add me for the 30th? Aunt Flo should show up soon.

Last edited:
I’ve started spotting today :(
So devastated, I had a phone call doctor appointment today too but she’s already rang, and I had no issues. And now this :(
I don’t know what to do. My partner is working. And I am getting the kids from school soon. Could just ignore it and see if it develops ...

I’ve started spotting today :(
So devastated, I had a phone call doctor appointment today too but she’s already rang, and I had no issues. And now this :(
I don’t know what to do. My partner is working. And I am getting the kids from school soon. Could just ignore it and see if it develops ...
Oh no sugar! I’m so sorry! I am praying it is just usual spotting. I know it’s basically impossible not to panic, but you seem to have made it farther this time. It could just be normal. Take it easy, and try not to do too much. I would definitely be calling my doctor again asap, regardless if you had an appointment earlier today. See if you can get some labs drawn for hcg and progesterone. I wish I could give you a hug! <3 :(

Thanks @Fsb676 , it’s so gut wrenching. I had allowed us to get a little bit excited now too, since reaching 6 weeks now I thought we were getting safer each day. But now I believe the worst is starting. Absolutely devastated we’d become so attached already, which is what I tried my hardest not to do. :(
I’ve requested a call back from my doctor - but it’s like requesting blood from a stone , I was offered a man doctor id never heard of , and I’m
Sure he’s lovely, but just no who I wanted to discuss things with. There isn’t much they can do, but it may mean I can be assessed at the hospital tomorrow or something. I don’t know. It’s not even a panty liner worth, but it also hasn’t stopped either. It’s mixture of colours. I have stomach ache now but not sure it’s the anxiety ..
I’ll keep you posted. :( :(

Thanks @Fsb676 , it’s so gut wrenching. I had allowed us to get a little bit excited now too, since reaching 6 weeks now I thought we were getting safer each day. But now I believe the worst is starting. Absolutely devastated we’d become so attached already, which is what I tried my hardest not to do. :(
I’ve requested a call back from my doctor - but it’s like requesting blood from a stone , I was offered a man doctor id never heard of , and I’m
Sure he’s lovely, but just no who I wanted to discuss things with. There isn’t much they can do, but it may mean I can be assessed at the hospital tomorrow or something. I don’t know. It’s not even a panty liner worth, but it also hasn’t stopped either. It’s mixture of colours. I have stomach ache now but not sure it’s the anxiety ..
I’ll keep you posted. :( :(
Oh, I can’t even imagine all the emotions. Try to slow down, stay calm. I struggle with new doctors, and make doctors in particular, but maybe if he could call you back he can order some labs. The stomach ache can definitely be the stress right now. It’s so hard not to be attached. It’s a good thing to be attached, it’s still your little bean either way. It’s just so incredibly hard to lose so much, as you already know from experience. I would definitely try to get in as soon as they are able to take you. That would be good. Please keep us posted. I’m here if you need to vent!

I managed to get a request put in with my own female doctor, but there was no guarantee she would be able to call me. So it’s just wait and see now. They wouldn’t do anything tonight, unless I was in severe pain which I’m not. So it’ll be tomorrow:
But I know nothing can stop it , if it’s the start of a miscarriage. And I do have a dull ache low down so I’m not optimistic anymore :(
Absolutely broken. We were going to tell a couple of close people around us this week. Thankyou for the support, it’s truly awful isn’t it. This will the 4th bean lost since December, I don’t know how much more I can take: and I know people go through so much worse times , it’s just breaking me and I need to be a happy mama for my others ...
x x

I managed to get a request put in with my own female doctor, but there was no guarantee she would be able to call me. So it’s just wait and see now. They wouldn’t do anything tonight, unless I was in severe pain which I’m not. So it’ll be tomorrow:
But I know nothing can stop it , if it’s the start of a miscarriage. And I do have a dull ache low down so I’m not optimistic anymore :(
Absolutely broken. We were going to tell a couple of close people around us this week. Thankyou for the support, it’s truly awful isn’t it. This will the 4th bean lost since December, I don’t know how much more I can take: and I know people go through so much worse times , it’s just breaking me and I need to be a happy mama for my others ...
x x
I will pray that she is able to call you back. It’s so hard to support yourself, allow yourself to process, and take care of the other littles all at the same time. Will keep checking in!!! <3

Hello, managed to get to speak to my doctor: she’s said to rest up, and if it gets heavy to go to a&e, but that it could be normal, and we won’t know either way until I can be seen. She’s ringing the EPAU in the morning and then ringing me. So I’m hoping I can get down there first thing , as often you’re there for hours and hours ... it’s not the best. ive been scared to go the loo all evening, but it’s still light and like a spoon ful on a liner. I just pray it doesn’t change over night, but I’m scared of waking up in a puddle :(
I have some lower cramps but not severe. I’m resting with hot water bottle, and trying to remain positive, I will let you know how tomorrow goes!
thanks @PinkFlamingo xx

Hello, managed to get to speak to my doctor: she’s said to rest up, and if it gets heavy to go to a&e, but that it could be normal, and we won’t know either way until I can be seen. She’s ringing the EPAU in the morning and then ringing me. So I’m hoping I can get down there first thing , as often you’re there for hours and hours ... it’s not the best. ive been scared to go the loo all evening, but it’s still light and like a spoon ful on a liner. I just pray it doesn’t change over night, but I’m scared of waking up in a puddle :(
I have some lower cramps but not severe. I’m resting with hot water bottle, and trying to remain positive, I will let you know how tomorrow goes!
thanks @PinkFlamingo xx
I’m glad you got to talk with her, and she is attempting to help you tomorrow! Keep us updated!

Heading down to hospital for 10 for a scan. But i already know it’s over. :(
Bleeding is slightly heavier but still not gushing but I assume it’ll be heading that way. As I have low down pressure pain. (I need a poo also but too scared to try! :( , it’s just horrible )
To get this far and think we’ve made it. We’d even joked about what it might be boy/girl. I’ve tried to google and find success stories , and they do exist, but I know we’re not that lucky.
Sorry for my miserable moan, I do apologise , with no1 knowing it’s hard because you need to vent to someone ... :(
It’s hard seeing my partner like this too as it’s getting to him
X x x

Heading down to hospital for 10 for a scan. But i already know it’s over. :(
Bleeding is slightly heavier but still not gushing but I assume it’ll be heading that way. As I have low down pressure pain. (I need a poo also but too scared to try! :( , it’s just horrible )
To get this far and think we’ve made it. We’d even joked about what it might be boy/girl. I’ve tried to google and find success stories , and they do exist, but I know we’re not that lucky.
Sorry for my miserable moan, I do apologise , with no1 knowing it’s hard because you need to vent to someone ... :(
It’s hard seeing my partner like this too as it’s getting to him
X x x
Awwww I hopped on early hoping for good news! I’m so sad for you! :( Will continue praying for a miracle. Please vent away. It’s super hard when no one knows. <3

Had the scan , no sac could be seen but the lining was thick , and would be expected for around 4 weeks pregnancy. She said the dates could be off, and it could be early and the bleeding not be a m/c, it’s all abit unknown I guess. The bleeding hasn’t got severely heavy, and the pains aren’t any worse. Just hate being in limbo. (Even though we 99% know the outcome for this, we still try and hope for a 1% bit of hope) ..
had hcg blood tests drawn and will find out them results tomorrow. That will give an indication of where it’s heading I guess. It’ll be repeated on Thursday. now it’s a waiting game, thankyou for checking in xxx

Oh @Sugar10, I am so sorry.
I’m glad you’ve been checked over and I’m hoping they’ll repeat scan and beta blood check you. I don’t want to worry you, but I had the same symptoms with my ectopic in December.

Even if the bleeding does get heavier, absolutely stick to those appointments. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Had the scan , no sac could be seen but the lining was thick , and would be expected for around 4 weeks pregnancy. She said the dates could be off, and it could be early and the bleeding not be a m/c, it’s all abit unknown I guess. The bleeding hasn’t got severely heavy, and the pains aren’t any worse. Just hate being in limbo. (Even though we 99% know the outcome for this, we still try and hope for a 1% bit of hope) ..
had hcg blood tests drawn and will find out them results tomorrow. That will give an indication of where it’s heading I guess. It’ll be repeated on Thursday. now it’s a waiting game, thankyou for checking in xxx
Oh, I hate when you have to wait like that. The similar thing happened to me. That was hard. Rainbow has some good advice. Rest up dear!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back