✨❤️✨June Testing Thread✨❤️✨

Confirmed I’ve had a miscarriage. My levels are right back down now.
cant believe it’s done it again, really thought we’d done it this time , now I’m just not hopeful at all. And don’t know if I can keep doing this each month.
:(

So sorry. Look after yourself. X

Awww really? So sorry sugar :(. I thought you were going to make it too. I do hope they are willing to help you out this time, and really figure out what the problem is!!!! I’m glad your levels returned quickly though. It’s worse the longer it’s drawn out. So heartbreaking! Sending love and hugs! <3

I’m so sorry @Sugar10. Sending you love and strength. I must admit as we approach four years actively trying, I am going to throw the towel in soon too.

I’m so sorry @Sugar10. Sending you love and strength. I must admit as we approach four years actively trying, I am going to throw the towel in soon too.
I’m not quite to four years yet, but after npnt since July 2019 and actively trying since March 2020 it’s hard not to add up all the time and give up. I know I don’t fully understand, but I’m getting a little glimpse of how hard it is. I’m so sorry rainbow! I do hope that you soon get your little bundle very soon! :( <3

I'm so sorry ladies, this whole TTC thing is soo hard :sad: xx

I think I’m out for this month, period pains galore, :-(
I'm sorry :-( I'm just coming out of a pretty bad period as well but I'm hoping that means that the progesterone is working to help my lining and I had no spotting at all last month so that's a great sign :) So on we plod :doh: Hoping next month is positive for both of us xx

I’ve just done a pregnancy test, new cheapies! That I’ve bought before when I was pregnant last time so I hope I’ve not got a dodgy test again
I literally just got them through the post

What do you think
This was within the time fraMe

green one is an ovulation test

15C9FBAA-CC0D-4172-A88C-363A394F11E6.jpeg

It’s clearer here

remember bottom green is ovulation test

but it does give a good indication where the test line is

22DC00B7-E187-434B-B80D-295561F3C178.jpeg

@Frankinstein12 - Oh no! I could definitely see a line there on the cheapie. But nothing on the CB. hate it when they do this. Maybe try cheapie again tomorrow. How many dpo are you?
x x

No idea when I ovulated tbh, but it would have shown up on the clear blue if I was :-(
So annoying
I’ve ordered some first responses for tomorrow but I’m not hopeful. Maybe I should just never buy these cheapies again, they’re clearly all out to get me :-(

I hate those tests, I’m so sorry.

I’ve been feeling really down recently.

I went and bought a first response test

I’m guessing the line I see on there isn’t indicating positive
It’s read within time limit but it’s not a solid thick line. The cheapy is still saying faint positive so my mind is boggled and it’s annoying me, I just wish I’d come on now to put me out of my misery!

5C6D3642-62AB-4A06-ACC1-F170A01E12CB.jpeg

Ah Frankenstein what a head f! I don't want to get your hopes up but I see what you're seeing on the frer! The only advice I can give is to do another in a couple of days and then you'll know if you see progression but I know that doesn't help right now!
And I'm sorry you're struggling RainbowMama, this is all just so unfair xx

Ah Frankenstein what a head f! I don't want to get your hopes up but I see what you're seeing on the frer! The only advice I can give is to do another in a couple of days and then you'll know if you see progression but I know that doesn't help right now!
And I'm sorry you're struggling RainbowMama, this is all just so unfair xx
It’s really frustrating isnt it, it feels like I’m coming on, but tbh it felt like that when I was pregnant with my first. So it’s really hard to say what the heck is going on.
I’ll leave it now til saturdsy to do the frer, that’s when I’m due on supposedly. So atm I’d only be 10dpo which is still mega early. I was actually looking at my tests when I had my little girl

I’ve inserted below, and you can see how faint they were still at 12dpo

E1474ADA-645D-41F3-AB0D-C365F9CD90C6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back