✨❤️✨June Testing Thread✨❤️✨

Thank you.
Expecting to bleed heavily tonight. (I hope I don’t) but if I expect it then it shouldn’t be as bad ..... :( in theory!
I’m due in work tomorrow , and really don’t want to have to tell them, and take time off either, just want to pretend it isn’t happening to them to save the hassle of that makes sense?
Thanks so much for allowing me to vent on here. I realise I’ve bombarded a thread that is full of hope , apologies .
We Won’t be giving up, and will hopefully get the help we need to have our rainbow baby. And hopefully all of us will :) xxxxx

Thank you.
Expecting to bleed heavily tonight. (I hope I don’t) but if I expect it then it shouldn’t be as bad ..... :( in theory!
I’m due in work tomorrow , and really don’t want to have to tell them, and take time off either, just want to pretend it isn’t happening to them to save the hassle of that makes sense?
Thanks so much for allowing me to vent on here. I realise I’ve bombarded a thread that is full of hope , apologies .
We Won’t be giving up, and will hopefully get the help we need to have our rainbow baby. And hopefully all of us will :) xxxxx

Hey chick,
So sorry this is happening and moreso that you’re in limbo, it’s really rubbish, I hope the outcome is positive though and I will have everything crossed.
I was just reading the thread as not been on in a while, are you from England? I was just going to say, that the early pregnancy unit at my trust is 24 hr and can usually attend at any point if you feel unsure or worried etc are they going to rescan you in a week or so? X

@Frankinstein12 , yes from England. But the early pregnancy unit at my hospital is based on the gyne ward, and only open 9-4 I think, and although gyne is 24 hr I’d have to be referred through A and E, if that makes sense? It’s never been the best set up, but this is progress from previous years.
I have had HCG bloods done today, I guess they’d only re-scan depending on these results? I’m having bloods re-done on Thursday. So we shall see.
It’s bizarre because I’d have expected to be bleeding heavily by now, as I started yesterday... but I don’t even fill a pad all day? I am on blood thinners so my loss is always 10 times times more, I’ve no cramps anymore. Maybe it’s all over and that’s it. I don’t know. I won’t know anything yet really! The limbo is definitely hard :(
Will let you know what the blood results are tomorrow.
I’m clutching at straws but wondering what it could possibly be if not m/c.. and I’m approx 6 weeks by dates, but could be 4 weeks? which would make me 2 whole weeks out, when I got a positive pregnancy test 17 days ago... but I know this can happen as it’s happened a few times with my pregnancies.
but I’m very aware this is beyond clutching. I guess we all just wait for that 100% confirmation don’t we. The. We can move on. Thankyou x x

@Frankinstein12 , yes from England. But the early pregnancy unit at my hospital is based on the gyne ward, and only open 9-4 I think, and although gyne is 24 hr I’d have to be referred through A and E, if that makes sense? It’s never been the best set up, but this is progress from previous years.
I have had HCG bloods done today, I guess they’d only re-scan depending on these results? I’m having bloods re-done on Thursday. So we shall see.
It’s bizarre because I’d have expected to be bleeding heavily by now, as I started yesterday... but I don’t even fill a pad all day? I am on blood thinners so my loss is always 10 times times more, I’ve no cramps anymore. Maybe it’s all over and that’s it. I don’t know. I won’t know anything yet really! The limbo is definitely hard :(
Will let you know what the blood results are tomorrow.
I’m clutching at straws but wondering what it could possibly be if not m/c.. and I’m approx 6 weeks by dates, but could be 4 weeks? which would make me 2 whole weeks out, when I got a positive pregnancy test 17 days ago... but I know this can happen as it’s happened a few times with my pregnancies.
but I’m very aware this is beyond clutching. I guess we all just wait for that 100% confirmation don’t we. The. We can move on. Thankyou x x

ah bless you chick
Yes you can also self referral to the early pregnancy clinic too, sorry I’m a student midwife and sometimes I end up giving advice on autopilot haha
If your bloods come back ok, and no more bleeding or the bloods come back abnormal, and you still don’t proceed to bleed they may just want to do another scan to find out what going on. It’s such a long and drawn out process and not at all pleasant on mental health so if you need those days off work then please do because it’s tough equally you may find the distraction a welcome. Either way, dont apologise for using this network to offload its better to talk about it and your feelings as it does put things into perspective and can help you rationalise next steps etc xx

Oh Sugar, I'm so sorry, I haven't been on for a few days so only just caught up! I am keeping everything crossed for you though and will be on tomorrow to see how you're getting on xx

I’m so glad they’re repeating the beta, 48 hours apart. One reading won’t provide too many answers but 48 hours apart and we’ll know whether it’s doubling as it should.
I’ve got everything crossed for you.

Thanks ,
Yes we should know what’s going on by the end of the week at least. I know one beta doesn’t give any indication really, I guess if it’s low then it may not be the best sign, but like you say 48 hours apart will say more. I haven’t bled over night - well there was like a spoon full size patch, but that’s it. I’m not in any pain. I keep expecting to start gushing, it’s horrible. I’m going to work now, and hopefully won’t start flooding the spot. It’s just sooo confusing. Argh! Xxx
Will update when I have the blood results she said she’d ring me today xxx

My blood results are 91.5. so not the best is it ! Repeating tomorrow xxx

Still checking in! Continue to keep us posted! Sending hugs <3

Thank you. It’ll all depend now what the numbers are tomorrow I guess x x

I’m ok, trying to switch off tonight and not think about things. I’m having no bleeding tonight, but a little throughout the day, but not enough to fill even half a pad. Very confusing. I’m assuming I’ve miscarried and it’s just all gone now. (Even though the bleeding has been so light, and it’s confusing as I’m on thinners, it’s definitly not been normal m/c bleed. )
But will expect the levels to be way down tomorrow.

I think by scan they had me at 4 weeks. So it still could be normal level wise. But I don’t want to look into that too much .

Thankyou guys , I’ll update tomorrow’s results x

CD5 & I took a pregnancy test.

Ever since I was 16 years old, I’ve had regular periods which have been 8-10 days in length with the exception of only one “period” being just 3 days long. This “period” was a week after a BFP in November 2021 and was one of the first warning signs I was having an ectopic pregnancy.

Naturally, I was terrified. Yesterday (CD4) I had spotting, if that. So I took a test today and I felt relieved it was negative. I am strong but I don’t think I can physically live through another ectopic pregnancy. Just a little update from me. <3

Awww @RainbowMama cant even understand your pain. :( so sorry. You’re so strong. I really hope and pray you don’t have to repeat that for you.. it’s so agonising, and people don’t even know. hope you’re ok.

I get my other results at 9am. Will let you know x

Fingers crossed for you sugar,

this trying to get pregnant malark is hard isn’t it.

i have no idea where I am in my cycle! not the foggiest,
I do know my nips are in absolute agony though haha

Thinking of you Sugar, have you had much more bleeding?
CD1 for me and it looks like it's going to be a bad one! But I see that as a positive that the progesterone has helped my lining and it completely got rid of the spotting at least :) xx

CD5 & I took a pregnancy test.

Ever since I was 16 years old, I’ve had regular periods which have been 8-10 days in length with the exception of only one “period” being just 3 days long. This “period” was a week after a BFP in November 2021 and was one of the first warning signs I was having an ectopic pregnancy.

Naturally, I was terrified. Yesterday (CD4) I had spotting, if that. So I took a test today and I felt relieved it was negative. I am strong but I don’t think I can physically live through another ectopic pregnancy. Just a little update from me. <3

Awww yes, I can’t even imagine rainbow!!! I would be petrified to go through it once, let alone twice. Relieved to hear you think you are not going through one with the bfn. Keep us posted! We were all hoping that faint line was going to turn positive. I hope you can figure out why your cycle is off though :( .

Confirmed I’ve had a miscarriage. My levels are right back down now.
cant believe it’s done it again, really thought we’d done it this time , now I’m just not hopeful at all. And don’t know if I can keep doing this each month.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back