❤️❤️❤️August Testing Thread❤️❤️❤️

Hi , we’ve been away so haven’t done any OpK testing but done one today and it’s positive.
i have however had another faint positive on a clear blue , it’s so confusing. Hopefully if we’ve caught I can start testing in 10days. And maybe the positive hcg are just evaps :( it’s very weird x

Was the clear blue test you took an opk test or a hcg test?

Here I am again overthinking .....I’m detecting all these “symptoms”......but I don’t even know where I am in my cycle. As I have mentioned before, getting my cycle down has been weird since the miscarriage. I am currently on CD 17, so can’t possibly be real “symptoms” lol. I don’t know when I ovulated. Next month I am for sure doing OPKs. I have started to think I may be ovulating super early?!?!?Anyway, we are away this weekend for a wedding and mini vaca, but I am having sooo much CM....TMI. I had this much last time I turned out pregnant, but realistically I’m probably just mid cycle. Anyway, I guess I don’t have a real point to this post other than I am getting impatient for August, and I think we are missing my fertile window anyway, so thanks for reading lol.

@Fsb676
It was a clear blue hcg test. And a cheap EAH ovulation strip.
I’ll put a photo on but it’s going to end up another evap, as I had a positive OPK anyway. So will just see what the TWW brings.

and don’t worry about your post this is literally what I’ve been doing! :)

Last edited:
0A72DBE5-1531-4155-BC4D-6E9FD78140E6.jpeg it is super faint but definitely there. Just annoying now. I know I’m crazy to test anyway haha.

@Sugar10 I’m so glad we are able to just chat and post our thoughts....though some are crazy lol.....thanks for understanding! I hate evaps so much.....I always think a faint line is better than a blank space....but it’s much worse hahahaha. Keep us all posted!!!

Yea will do! It’s all crazy sometimes isn’t it! :) I haven’t tested much this time , not even opks either, wanted a more relaxed month without questioning everything. So think I’ll leave it now until another week at least :) maybe!
X x

You have so much more will power than me. Lol Testing is like eating candy for me.....if I don’t have an open bag of chocolate, I’m not tempted......if I don’t have a test in house....I can wait.......but....if I do have either of those things.....forget it lol

You have so much more will power than me. Lol Testing is like eating candy for me.....if I don’t have an open bag of chocolate, I’m not tempted......if I don’t have a test in house....I can wait.......but....if I do have either of those things.....forget it lol

hahaha this made me laugh. I don’t have much will power to be fair! But assuming the clear blue was a evap, and I’ve had the darkest ever OPK then I’ve at least 10 days until I can do another HCG test. And the only cheap ones I have in are there EAH ones and they’ve too given me a positive after my heavy bleed at the start of the month.
I do however have will power with chocolate ! I don’t have a sweet tooth. :)

Just had this through, I feel as though I’ve just been kicked! where the hell do I go from here xx

2B2ECCC0-7D9B-41A4-B0A2-3F7CCEF63957.jpeg

I hope everyone is OK!

@Sugar10 I hope your lines get darker!!

@Clarkecharm I'm so sorry, that letter sucks! I was told the same by Gynaecology recently. I need to lose some weight too before they'd refer/accept me in the fertility team due to my PCOS. I've still got a while left yet before they'd consider it so I'm trying to lose the weight now just in case! Sending you lots of love. You've 100% got this! You can do it lovely x

@Clarkecharm how much do you have to lose? GP used to be able to give free memberships to slimming world etc if you want to do that that is. Hope you are ok my lovely xxx
By their chart about 7stone. Realistically that’ll take me a minimum of a year but then I’ll be even older and considered too old. Ill be 41 and the cut off is 39! Xx

I hope everyone is OK!

@Sugar10 I hope your lines get darker!!

@Clarkecharm I'm so sorry, that letter sucks! I was told the same by Gynaecology recently. I need to lose some weight too before they'd refer/accept me in the fertility team due to my PCOS. I've still got a while left yet before they'd consider it so I'm trying to lose the weight now just in case! Sending you lots of love. You've 100% got this! You can do it lovely x

Thanks hun. I have PCOS too, I’ve only ever been 12stone once and that was due to not eating! just feel like it’s a losing battle. I’m going to try and find a gym and go from there. Maybe even fall pregnant in between. I only want progesterone not ivf xx xxx

By their chart about 7stone. Realistically that’ll take me a minimum of a year but then I’ll be even older and considered too old. Ill be 41 and the cut off is 39! Xx

@Clarkecharm is that just to get to a BMI of 30 or what the calculator considers your ideal weight? It’s frustrating because they always say weight is the issue and it’s probably not the case.

Could you look into going private? I was genuinely surprised at the costs. Xx

@Clarkecharm is that just to get to a BMI of 30 or what the calculator considers your ideal weight? It’s frustrating because they always say weight is the issue and it’s probably not the case.

Could you look into going private? I was genuinely surprised at the costs. Xx
No that’s just to get to a 30bmi which for me is about 12stone I’m 19st now. Yes will look into going private if I have too. Got nothing to lose. It’s just annoyed me that they’ve just seen stats on paper and said no. I may be big but I’m active. I work 6 days a week and walk 10 miles a week +, I’m not lazy like it suggests! Annoyed me xx

Well, last night was sure interesting. I decided to do an OPK ''just for fun'' BANG :bfp:. So I then decided to do a HPT ''just in case'' I ovulated earlier than usual and was 8DPO - which is the furthest I could be, based on our BD pattern. To my amazement - vvfl :bfp:. I was skeptical and we BD in case I was ovulating later than usual and yes, for some reason I am.

SO - my two week wait begins now, so I'll be on this thread now! I'm counting today as ovulation day and tomorrow as 1DPO. :lol:

That line was super convincing, to date my worst on the EAH. I'm glad I tested now with the OPK or we'd have completely missed my fertile window. <3 Please add me down for the 5th! <3

cd19.jpeg

Hey guys having another miscarriage so can you put me to the end of the month as not quite sure when I'll ovulate now. But I got pregnant with my daughter straight after a mc with no period in between so fx. I just 'knew' something wasn't quite right with this one but still upset and bleeding fairly heavy due to the aspirin :(

Hey guys having another miscarriage so can you put me to the end of the month as not quite sure when I'll ovulate now. But I got pregnant with my daughter straight after a mc with no period in between so fx. I just 'knew' something wasn't quite right with this one but still upset and bleeding fairly heavy due to the aspirin :(
So sorry huni xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back