❤️❤️❤️August Testing Thread❤️❤️❤️

8po here , did a cheap test and it was negative.. not surprising haha. I know it’s far too early. I’ll give it a couple of days , then probably test every day until something happens. :) where is everyone else at?
had some cramps couple days ago, but nothing else that’s noticeable ..

8po here , did a cheap test and it was negative.. not surprising haha. I know it’s far too early. I’ll give it a couple of days , then probably test every day until something happens. :) where is everyone else at?
had some cramps couple days ago, but nothing else that’s noticeable ..
I’m 2dpo and I have really sore nipples. Can’t explain it. Oddly enough can’t drink tea either. Far too early I know but how odd xx

Ah sorry eve. :(

I once got a faint bfp at 5dpo... Ov confirmed by opk. Was another mc but just saying never too early to test lmao. I test around 8dpo now tho save money on tests lmao.

Fx for you both.

I'm struggling with this mc to be honest :( idk why. Number 1,2,6 and this one (8) have just been the most difficult. I think I got my hopes up too much with this one maybe I was always expect the worst hope for the best but with the meds I just assumed all would work out I think :(

Glad you caught your peak @Clarkecharm & sorry about the unhelpful letter you had.

I’m 5DPO, nothing to report really apart from I’ve not been keeping track of this two week wait, I’m not counting the days and I’ve just had to check my app to see what DPO I am. :lol:

My fiancé had a fantastic birthday yesterday, it’s a shame I’ve ovulated later as I should have been 8DPO on his birthday and hoped for a :bfp:…. Never mind.
I hope everyone else is okay! <3

Haven’t caught up with everyone in a while.

Over here over analyzing every twinge lol. I had “cramping” the last two days, but I don’t know when I ovulated. My period isn’t due until August 8th. There is literally no point in testing, but I have been so tempted.....however I don’t have any tests, so I am doing good and holding out. I am tempted upon entering the store though lol. Last night I had such a long and vivid dream that I had a dye stealer.....and actually thought I was pregnant when I woke up.....but then I realized I was dreaming. It was nice for a few hours though lol.

@Fsb676 that’s the kind of thing I’d do! Haha. And yes symptom spotting, even though I said I wouldn’t.

but funnily enough, I have pains in boobs (which could be anything!) but last night, I was making tea and the smell of grease, and meat cooking, knocked me sick. And I am fine normally but couldn’t even touch my tea. Only ever felt like that when I was pregnant with my daughter. But it could very well be nothing! I’m due on thurs - sun. So still too early for me to test I know/ :)

@RainbowMama glad you’re relaxed, fingers crossed for your BFP :)

Last edited:
4dpo tomorrow I’m sure it’s dragging on purpose. Still have sore boobs and backache. GP is writing to gynae again to see if I can take aspirin. They can only prescribe it under there guidance. She doesn’t seem to think I need progesterone as I’m conceiving. But I really don’t think I have enough to maintain pregnancy. I’m going to keep fighting for testing. Hope everyone’s ok. Xxx

Hi.. I hope everyone is well.. I’m new this but I will start testing from August 4th x

Welcome @Jen1991 :) hope it’s a BFP for you.

@Clarkecharm i feel like it’s dragging too! :( and I swore this cycle I wouldn’t symptom spot! But it’s so difficult not to! your symptoms sound really promising, I remember having sore boobs really early with my daughter and with my MC. I took aspirin with my last pregnancy, for the blood disorder I have. And if/when I conceive I’ll change from my blood thinning tablets to injections for the duration of the pregnancy. :( which I hate doing myself.
but just hope we all get our bfps :)

Welcome @Jen1991 :) hope it’s a BFP for you.

@Clarkecharm i feel like it’s dragging too! :( and I swore this cycle I wouldn’t symptom spot! But it’s so difficult not to! your symptoms sound really promising, I remember having sore boobs really early with my daughter and with my MC. I took aspirin with my last pregnancy, for the blood disorder I have. And if/when I conceive I’ll change from my blood thinning tablets to injections for the duration of the pregnancy. :( which I hate doing myself.
but just hope we all get our bfps :)
I know me too we will get out BFPS eventually lol xxx

Hi ladies!

Welcome to the new ones who have joined, fingers crossed for some BFPs for us all!

I'm FINALLY starting to surge with LH, so can my date be changed to 16th please @Clarkecharm ?

So sorry about your miscarriage @PeanutButter, sending lots of love!

Hope everyone is OK <3

Well...
I believe I’ve just got a faint BFP ... trying not to get carried away but its definitely there!! Just need it to get darker through the week.

but I’ve so many signs that would make sense; I have the metal taste in your mouth , I’ve actually never had that before with my other pregnancies it’s so strange. Sore boobs and just feel sick at most food ..... also got a fairly dark line on a LH test when it should be really faint by now.
I’m 11dpo. I’ll upload photos of test, line is hard to see on photo but definitely there in real life! :)

EA84CF76-4E13-4DC4-8270-115E38F453CF.jpeg F5F8E577-A116-4E23-B81B-094BEE72FB7F.jpeg

It’s hard to see on here but it’s definitely there, will re test on Wednesday to see if it’s darker . Also had a faint positive on a one step strip x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back