❤️❤️❤️August Testing Thread❤️❤️❤️

Wow sugar that’s a great line for 10dpo! Everything crossed for you xx

I’ve started with a UTI tonight, which was one of the first signs when pregnant with one of my sons. But I’m also dehydrated and haven’t been drinking enough water , so that sets it off too! So I probably won’t test tomorrow as it’ll be too diluted. But if I do, then I’ll update. Hoping it isn’t a false positive , I’m trying not to get hopes up too much. :( x x

Welcome @Bellabee4

I’ve been up all night dealing with this UTI so didn’t see the point testing with a FRER this morning as I’ve drank so much water all night!
I did a cheap one step strip, can see a faint line... just! Will use a FRER tomorrow or maybe even Thursday. Hope if it’s real then the line will be clear. If it’s not, then AF will be due. X x

@Sugar10 So sorry to here you were not able to get some rest! Hope this is it for you!

You are sooo making me want to test lol. I still don’t have any tests in the house. I wanted to truly wait until my period was due, so I don’t play guessing games with myself. I’m losing willpower though lol. I don’t even think we had good timing this month, but I’m over here convinced I’m pregnant.....lol. I’m not even due af until next Monday. Way too long!!!

@Bellabee4 Welcome! The 5th and Wednesday are right around the corner! Happy testing!

@Fsb676 you’re doing so well not to test! I ordered 50 of those one step strips last time, so I just kept using those as to not use the expensive ones! :) :)
But I do have a couple FRERS and clear blue left too for when I feel confident to use them. Haha. I’m due on tomorrow or Thursday so still early anyway.
Thankyou my UTI has settled now, managed to flush it thankfully but just shattered from no sleep.

random, where you all from? I was on here while expecting one of my sons in 2015 and it was nice to see where eveyone was from and we still chat now. (Obviously that’s not for everyone though !)

how is everyone else , some must be due to test soon? Fingers crossed for you xxxx

Welcome @Bellabee4

I’ve been up all night dealing with this UTI so didn’t see the point testing with a FRER this morning as I’ve drank so much water all night!
I did a cheap one step strip, can see a faint line... just! Will use a FRER tomorrow or maybe even Thursday. Hope if it’s real then the line will be clear. If it’s not, then AF will be due. X x
Ohhhhhh how exciting!!!! Well my ovulation and preg tests come today and just because I could I did both tests, my ovulation is definitely positive and my pregnancy test is definitely negative so I have absolutely nooooooo idea what's going on am I only just about to ovulate

Welcome @Bellabee4

Today but someone said it could be because my af is on the way so we shall see xx
Screenshot_20210803-232136_Femometer.jpg

Yes I believe you can get a peak just before AF, but I’ve only just been doing these recently so not clued up really.
I’m guessing it could pick up a surge from pregnancy too, I’ve heard that somewhere not sure what truth is in it. So I think you will know either way very soon anyway! :)

@Sugar10 Thanks for the encouragement about doing well not testing. I went shopping today.....and didn’t come home with tests. Sooo proud of myself. I am so convinced I’m pregnant, but I think it is super highly unlikely considering our month. I just really wanted to get a positive, especially this time, as our baby was due on Friday. :( ....but who doesn’t want a positive in this thread ;) I almost bought a large quantity like you last week. Maybe next month I will. So glad to hear you are feeling better! I was kinda disappointed to not see you cave and have more lines this morning lol.....so I’ll be looking forward to them soon, as you are feeling better! ;)

Also, I’m from the East Coast USA. :) How about you? Looking forward to seeing where everyone is!

Well I’m feeling really deflated now, as I’m having some brown discharge. :( guess AF is on its way!!!!! :( :( :(
Hate it when you feel so sure then this happens. Making me question everything , and wonder why this is happening. I’ve got 5 children without even having to try. I’ve never had to do this before. :(
Feel so down today. sorry for my damper I’ll be fine soon!
xx

Awww sorry to hear this morning. :( Try to cheer up! I know you do, but enjoy those five kiddos extra today. Everything will all happen in God’s perfect timing. I too started with brown discharge last evening. I hate giving myself extra false hope, but could be “implantation” for either of us.....right?

Anyone else have input on this? Is it too late to just possibly be implantation? I had it at CD 29 with my mc, and my BFP CD 32.

@Fsb676 Thankyou. I will enjoy the chaos as it’s school holidays we’ve been in the garden. And it’s two of my boys birthdays next week and then the week after so lots to plan for.

I hope it’s implantation for you, but this is exactly how my period starts so I know I’m out. :(
I think you can implant still around day 12, so this could be for you. So it does happen, and is why some people get late bfps. Fingers crossed. It’s not going to be my month after all. :(

it’s just so confusing and disappointing isn’t it xxx

Last edited:
I honestly think I’m in the same boat now too. Looking more and more like my period.....I just think overly positive for too long every time.

Hope you are able to focus more on all your planning and events than the disappointment!

Already wishing for September lol

I’m so sorry ladies, I know it hurts every time doesn’t it!

I’m 7dpo and I tested this morning, and I thought I could see something but my head was saying don’t be silly. But now I’ve just tested again (3hr hold) and I can see something and do can hubby!

can you?

0A7A1009-B02C-4888-8605-D30B7B9FE2F7.jpeg View attachment 93289

@Clarkecharm i see something faint , but I don’t trust my own judgement anymore. !
You’re still V.early , so maybe it’ll be darker in a day or two? I usually have to wait inbetween 11-16dpo.

I am sick of testing now and believing them, I’m on a downer tonight. But I’ll pick up and be ready to test again in 4 weeks time! I may even scrape in the end of august, towards the start of sept.

@Fsb676 sorry to hear that, my AF has started now. So it’ll be in full swing soon. Which means it’s actually early and I only had a short luteal phase - which I don’t know what that means? Last cycle was a week late. So confusing.

:) just gotta hope to get there eventually. As I’ve got a lot on I may just keep busy and avoid thinking about it. (Not easy is it!)
Yes @Clarkecharm it hurts everytime . . I’ve been so lucky though, as This is the only time I’ve ever had to think about trying, and ‘try’. Maybe the solution really is, don’t try! Just let it happen! :) ?? X x

@Clarkecharm i see something faint , but I don’t trust my own judgement anymore. !
You’re still V.early , so maybe it’ll be darker in a day or two? I usually have to wait inbetween 11-16dpo.

I am sick of testing now and believing them, I’m on a downer tonight. But I’ll pick up and be ready to test again in 4 weeks time! I may even scrape in the end of august, towards the start of sept.

@Fsb676 sorry to hear that, my AF has started now. So it’ll be in full swing soon. Which means it’s actually early and I only had a short luteal phase - which I don’t know what that means? Last cycle was a week late. So confusing.

:) just gotta hope to get there eventually. As I’ve got a lot on I may just keep busy and avoid thinking about it. (Not easy is it!)
Yes @Clarkecharm it hurts everytime . . I’ve been so lucky though, as This is the only time I’ve ever had to think about trying, and ‘try’. Maybe the solution really is, don’t try! Just let it happen! :) ?? X x
I wish I could give you a big hug huni.

I know I’m early but my AF starts at 11dpo and I always show early. My boobs are on fire this afternoon though. That’s what made me test this afternoon. I’m keeping everything crossed for all of us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back