10dpo- how early can u use a Tesco test?

Dawnt87

Reaction score
Hi ladies, hope you're all well. I posted a few weeks ago saying I was going to give TTc a 3month break until I lost some weight but I caved and dtd day before and day of ov ( not a lot but only takes one!)

Anyway I'm 10dpo today and bought 2tesco tests eith my weekly shop this morn, was quite funny as the check out lady asked me if I had fingers crossed when she was scanning the tests! Lol when I said yes she said she'd cross hers too which was nice! What's the verdict on testing worth fmu tomorrow??

its a 50/50 realy i got my bfp on a ic on dpo 9 but it was vvv faint i think i implanted early aswel it all depends if u can hold out any longer or it gets the better of u lol gd luck xx

I always found the supermarket own brands loads better than ic's!Good luck poppet xxx

My piece of shit galaxy ace

I am a fan of waiting hun,

I have a longer LP so 10dpo was never an option for me! However 15 dpo and I got a perfect line on a cheapie!

Best of luck whatever you decide

xxxxxxxx

I've had a faint on a tesco at 10dpo before, but I think 12-14dpo is more realistic as tesco ones are 25miu xx

Last edited:
I would be doing them early... and every day until next period comes! lol addict.

Thanks girls for your replies I have two of those and a digi, might do the Tesco one tomorrow just to see! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back