2nd *** BIG FAT *** Testathon (24th Feb)..... Testing Day!!!

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey all ladies well i thought following on from chrissy1's post for the Big testathon maybe we could do another as im due to test in 9 days and i think there's a few of aswell who are due to test around the same time so would be good to do it together!!! For the 2nd testathon please add yourself below :D Btw hope you dont mind me taking your idea too chrissy :)

gerb (If you can hold out this long)!! :)
sarah113

Mum_2besoon
klee1988

MissGobby
starlight
KayKav

charlotteheys85
gypsy - BFP :cheer:

Good luck ladies! :cheer: :pray:

me me me

i due to test on sunday 24th to..

here to to us all waiting for out BFP.....

:hug: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :pray: :pray:

ooh i will ill be2days later by then...im sure ill test before, but ill try and wait!!

I'd have loved to have joined you but I haven't ov'd yet :(

Good luck, I hope you all get BFP's :D

:clap: :clap: I dont mind you having the idea at all....... it's worked for some of us this time so I'll be keeping my fx that it has the same effect for all you :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

Alas it will be too early for me, but good luck to you all! :pray: :cheer:

im not sure when ill be due to test, but i know i got positive opk tests last friday, so you can add me if you like :D

WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK FOR THE 24TH FEBRUARY!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Am loving these mass testathons, will definitely be POAS with you all - only in my case will be an OPK as I'll be due ov around then.

Good luck to everyone testing for BFP's x

I think that will be 10 dpo for me, so maybe a bit early.
I might do one anyway, will wait and see!

Hey ladies how are we all doing well 6 dpo for me ( i think) and so far i havent got the horrendus (sp) lower baclache and cramps i normaly get atleast a week + before AF's due and ive this cold i cant shake of it keeps coming and going im hoping it will all be good :pray: And for us all :pray:

Ha ha...just a thought flossy, you might be able to add me to the list (even though i was in the last testathon!) as my AF seems to be missing in action!

Was going to try and wait 5 days before testing again (as spending so much ££££ POAS), but hey what is another 7! :dance:

Hopefully AF will stay away :pray:

Good luck for everyone

Sal x

hi girls

well i am good, not really got any signs. but did not last time either.

Fingers crossed hope this week goes quick

:hug:

I'll join if i may - not sure when im due on or anything but have a feeling i could be PG this month so just waiting to test, so i will test on that day please!! :D

How are we all then? Im feeling good no pre AF backache or cramps i normaly get which is good other than that my boobs feel a bit sore so im hoping all is good!!! Only the weekend will tell if she arrives or not but :pray: ing she doesnt!!! :cheer:

Hia

I am still having lots of stomach cramps (for over two weeks) and obviously no sign of AF yet (on day 36 now and therefore about 6 days later than average!)

Noticed that I am hungry more often but I am actually eating less than normal...is this a sign? :think:

Sal x

Possibly hope its a good sign for you!!! :cheer: I was actualy gaging trying to eat my bk'fast today that might be me though but you never know!!! :lol:

well i had stomach cramps at the w/e and thought the old witch might be on her way but no sign yet. iv been really hungry.

iv had a really odd cycle this month with spotting early on and so i may of missed ovulation?? my cycle can be 32-45 days but the last few since m/c have been 36 so going on that. i had been testing daily :wall: but iv stopped that now for the testathon.

i dont feel pregnant and i must say that with my last pregnancy i felt i was so im thinking im not this month- but i guess it doesnt always follow that u get the same symptoms each time... also on my last pregnancy i got a + on day 22 which makes no sense really for my cycle

i feel much better since iv joined ff and think it will help alot- i think even if i test negative i wont be too down this month as im looking forward to seeing my graph!! if get to the weekend with a bfn gonna order some opks to satisfy my poas cravings!!

gut feeling- this isnt my month- but i think i can handle it!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

I'm due AF on thursday so I'll join you if she hasn't arrived by then, will mean I'll have to wait but I'm sure I can :fib:

Don;t hold out much hope this month anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back