Today's the BIG FAT Testathon.....RESULTS

Sorry girls I'm out too!! Got my BFP this afternoon - so sorry I didn't wait!!
Good luck ladies for tomorrow!!!! xxxxx

Hello girls,

I saw from Solo's post in First Tri that you have your testathon tomorrow, wanted to wish you all lots of luck and hoping every single one of you future mummies gets your BFP!!

Hoping that I can welcome you all in First Tri tomorrow! I'll be watching out for your posts :pray:

xxxx

Good luck gladies, I too would like to welcome you to first tri :D

Word of warning though - I used all 3 of the poundland cheapy tests and got BFN, but then used a first response and got a really clear BFP straight away - I think angiemumtobe also found the same thing with the poundland tests so don't be put off if you get a BFN with them.

Good luck again :hug:

Xxx

Kmac... you could be pregnant!!! :cheer: OPKs can also detect the pregnancy hormone and can work as a HPT too. get testing babe, i got my ++OPK 3 days before my BFP :hug:
Solo, congrats hun.. i couldnt wait either.. hopf see you in First Tri! :cheer:

I AM SO EXCITED FOR ALL YOU TESTING LADIES!! I cant wait to get up in the morning! Im not doing any work tomorrow. My day is going to be spent 'refreshing' this page :rotfl:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!! :cheer: :cheer:

thanks Loola... remember your next. i know it. im so tired :sleep: today iv ate sleep ste sleep and ate some more Lol. i hope we all get the our bfps tomorrow. BTW im still testing with you just for good measures :D

Well, I tested...and got a BFN on two tests :(

I will put a few more details on a new thread (as I think I deserve one!)

Good luck to everyone else testing this morning :hug:

Sal x

Hi Ladies, did my test about an hour ago and..............BFP

But with my history i am not taking anything for granted!

I actually cheated and tested yesterday evening But I did my 'official' test for the testathon this morning.

Lets hope I can stick around till the end this time around.....

Tracey xx

I've put more details in a new post but I got a BFP!!!! Can't even begin to tell you how happy I am to get a BFP after all this time.

Tracey S & Solo......looks like we'll all be going through this together then!

Lets hope some others can join us :pray:

Come on testers......let us know how you've gone on :hug:

I never even got to test as AF showed up yesterday evening. Typical of her to gatecrash my valentines!

Congrats to Chrissy Tracey S and Solo.....who else has tested?

Chrissy ( I know your mind is probably elsewhere at the moment....but) I think you should update the first post to show who has BFPs!

P.S. I know you wont believe me but I dreamt last night that I came on here and you were announcing your BFP! Hehe I am psychic after all!

Congratulations to Solo, Chrissy and Tracey!!!! :D See you guys over in the Tri Section!!!

Best of luck to those who stupid AF came to... next month might be your month :hug: ...

choklatemunky said:
Chrissy ( I know your mind is probably elsewhere at the moment....but) I think you should update the first post to show who has BFPs!

P.S. I know you wont believe me but I dreamt last night that I came on here and you were announcing your BFP! Hehe I am psychic after all!

Cheri22 predicted that Jan would be a significant month for me and my OV was due to be Jan 31st but it didn't happen until 1st Feb so I suppose she was close!!

I think if you start posting your dreams then you'll probably be as good as her in no time... :rotfl:

Yay, congratulations, Chrissy, Tracey & Solo. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

This is the best day ever! Congrats to Chrissy, Tracey S and Solo! (and hopefully Elles Mummy too) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry AF got you Choklatemunkey :hug:

Who else is to test? I shall do 1 OPK later just for an excuse to poas :lol:

Congratulations Chrissy, Tracey S and Solo! How exciting mass exodus to 1st tri! :cheer:

Elle'sMumy said:
Kmac... you could be pregnant!!! :cheer: OPKs can also detect the pregnancy hormone and can work as a HPT too. get testing babe, i got my ++OPK 3 days before my BFP :hug:
Solo, congrats hun.. i couldnt wait either.. hopf see you in First Tri! :cheer:

I agree get testing! :pray: :hug:

BFN for me :) COngrats to every one who got BFP! :cheer:

BFN!!! I've been symptom spotting the last few days...I'm either more aware of my body pains leading up to AF.

Temp also seems to be dipping. But if i'm due to AF on sunday could it still be early to test? I couldn't find Clearblue or another specific early test over here.

Congrats to all the girls who got BFP!! I'm so happy for you!

BFN for me. Nevermind. A MASSIVE congrats to all those girls who got their BFP :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back