Today's the BIG FAT Testathon.....RESULTS

Chrissy1

Reaction score
Right ladies.....especially those who are not chartstalkers!

There's a group of us on stalkers who all OV'd last weekend and we've all made a pact to hold off our POAS pg test urges :? and all test together on Friday (15th Feb)

Is there anyone else who doesn't chart but who's AF is due within a day or so either side of 15th who would like to join in the mass testathon with us.

So far we have

Me (obviously) - BFP
Kmac
Choklatemunkey
Satch
Lynsey
Eveadel
Jenna
Elle's Mumy - BFP
Sally12
Hara
Solo - BFP
Tracey 12 - BFP

If you want to join us let me know and I'll add your name to the list. The only rule is that you have to resist the urge to POAS until Friday!!

Good luck to everyone.....lets hope we get some BFP's

I know Im already on the list but......... :cheer:
I feel so much better testing with the support of other people doing the same thing at the same time! Hmmm, I can just imagine us all POAS early on Friday....what a lovely thought! :rotfl: Hoping it will be a lovely result for us though!!

:wave:
I have started symptom spotting....

ooh id love to but i dont think ill be able to wait!! and my af still wont even be due :wall:im still at the obsessive stage! good luck girls xxx

I know I said I wouldnt be using OPKs this month, but I think I may just POAS on one next Fri, just so I join you all! :cheer: It may not be the most over celebrated BFP in the world, but I will definitely BD in celebration if I get one!

I am so excited about the poasathon! :cheer: Good luck ladies! :cheer: :pray: :dance:

Not quite sure whether I can but doing a test next Friday

aaaaw now i feel lonely that i am POASing on my ovn :( i cant wait till friday! my tests should be here any day ! :lol: good luck ladies!!!!

It'll be a week early for me poas, but just wanting to wish you all
GOOD LUCK!!
:pray:

i dont know when AF is due but i tested yesterday so why not! Im in 8)

How is everyone going?
Anyone got any symptoms to report?
Anyone tempted to cheat and test early?

I've not got one single symptom yet!!! :(

I am all flu'd up and poorly though so that's taking my mind off symptom spotting.

I haven't even been tempted to test yet either......yay me :clap: :clap:

Only 4 more sleeps to go!!! :cheer:

Chrissy1 said:
Right ladies.....especially those who are not chartstalkers!

There's a group of us on stalkers who all OV'd last weekend and we've all made a pact to hold off our POAS pg test urges :? and all test together next Friday (15th Feb)

Is there anyone else who doesn't chart but who's AF is due within a day or so either side of 15th who would like to join in the mass testathon with us.

So far from stalkers we have

Me (obviously)
Kmac
Choklatemunkey
Satch
Lynsey
Eveadel
Jenna

If you want to join us let me know and I'll add your name to the list. The only rule is that you have to resist the urge until Friday!!

Good luck to everyone.....lets hope we get some BFP's

Chrissy1 said:
I've not got one single symptom yet!!! :(

That could be a good thing!

Chrissy1 said:
I am all flu'd up and poorly though so that's taking my mind off symptom spotting.

Arrr, sorry you are still feeling poorly.

Chrissy1 said:
I haven't even been tempted to test yet either......yay me :clap: :clap:

Yey you indeed! :clap: Im doing well - Im not considering testing at all either as I know we have our date set and Im determined not to test before then - I havent considered it or looked longingly at my HPTs yet! :angel:

Chrissy1 said:
Only 4 more sleeps to go!!! :cheer:

:cheer: oooh its coming around quickly I think.....the 2ww hasnt dragged as much as usual! :cheer:

i haven't thought about testing yet.
But my temps are confusing me, so back to being convinced I haven't even ov'd.
Sure I will either get AF or Af won't come but will also be BFN then I will be even more confused/worried etc.
I'm still getting twinges down below though... and unusual ones that feel more like pins and needles

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back