Anyone else have a cold before their BFP?

Well, I lived up to my name! I was so tired I woke up and stumbled to the loo COMPLETELY forgetting to POAS! I'm so dumb :L So looks like it'll be either later on or tomorrow! I was sick in the night so thats promising :D you? xxxx

Aww! Ohh really? Thats a good sign :) How you feeling now?
Im testing tommorow, havn't got any test so have to go town and test around 11ish or whenever I get one. Should be alrite if I try and save my wee lol. I am a few days late now so shouldn't matter what time of day :) Had a glob of CM today not sure what that means but my back is aching atm.
FX & BABYDUST :D
xx

Ooooo good symptoms there ;) My backs been playing upa bit and im getting those fluttery weird things in my lower abdomen :D Can't wait to test! FX and Baby dust! I'll pos as soon as I do xxxx

Good luck girls!! Don't you just love the fact we all get excited if we're sick in the dpo phase :) My main symptom is sore boobs which I don't usually get at all. FX for us all!! xx

Not getting my hopes up untill tommorow :) How late are you? Or when should AF be here? Ohh sounds good! (Y) Me either but gona be dissapointed if BFN as im already late :\
Good! Me too :) Wont be untill tommorow tho. But will be checking for your results if you decide to do one late on, FX positive posistive positive :D xx

Manged to get a test last night, took it this morning with ClearBlue Digital and came back within a minute saying
Pregnant 3+ a bit shocked atm. How did your test go?

Wow thankyou for all your replies! Congrats on your BFP's.

Still no sign of AF! Cold has gone! Just a slight blocked up nose.

AF has not shown up if I counted my days right I should of come on my period on Saturday 17th. So im 3 days late, but I keep telling myself I probally got my days wrong so said give it till the 20th (Today) and still no show (Y) Im not going to test untill Saturday morning if there is still no show.
Ive had no other symptoms apart from odd twinges and cramping, burning sensation down below, bit sicky this morning but think cause I got up early.
The other strange thing ive had is really bad cramping where my bladder is, lasting a few seconds which sent shooting pains down below (TMI)
Trying not to get my hopes up :) Thanks again for your replies! xx

Well I woke up with a stonking cold today... and a possible :bfp: !!!

Will let you know how I get on, hopefully you'll get yours too!!

Thats a good sign :) Let us know how you get on.

I did a test this morning and got a Pregnant 3+ on ClearBlue so is deff a good sign, dont worry if you dont have any other symptoms thats the only symptom I have apart from when im hungry im sick to my stomach hungry and a few twinges below my belly button a few days ago. Will do a picture later :) xx

Thats a good sign :) Let us know how you get on.

I did a test this morning and got a Pregnant 3+ on ClearBlue so is deff a good sign, dont worry if you dont have any other symptoms thats the only symptom I have apart from when im hungry im sick to my stomach hungry and a few twinges below my belly button a few days ago. Will do a picture later :) xx

Brilliant, yay!

I've had tons of other symptoms, see the Mid September 2ww, lots going on there!!

Congrats Leesey!

I got a BFN this morning :( but won't give up hope as I got one last night too with a VV faint 2nd line! FX xxxx

Thankyou! Hopefully joining you in 1st Tri soooooon! Xxxx

I'm not heading there yet, too nervous that this is all going to be a big let down. Seen too many people on here get false positives, I can't be sure until I see a BIG FAT ASS POSITIVE on my stick!!

I'm witholding my excitement til I get something more substantial, or at least I'm trying like the dickens to hold it in!!

This runny nose and head cold is actually helping, my head's too stuffed to think straight so not thinking too much about the poss bfps!!

BlondeP sorry to hear your BFN but FX it might of been to early :)

Leesey - Keep testing! FX it will get stronger xxxx

:eh: Hi all. I'm new to these forums, so bear with me. Have been ttc since feb and nothing. Its been 34 days since last period (ive gone 36 before). Ive had a cold and now still have a stuffy nose. Ive had period type cramps for 3 days but no sign of period. And now ive got back ache. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on? Ive always had my period pain when it actually arrives, not before.

Thanks xx

Take a test maybe? Could give you a little idea as that sounds like really similar symptoms to a lot of us on here! Superstar, my bfn turned into a faint bfp by this afternoon!! So I'm making my boy go out and get me some more tests to do at the weekend! I'm horribly excited because this could make my dreams come true or just shattere me with disappointment again :( xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back