Anyone else have a cold before their BFP?

congrats to those with bfps and good luck to those still waiting , wow colds eh , must be a sign

I'm retracting my bfps unfortunately :(

Still got the cold but definitely bfn now.

leesey I'll be re testingtonight and tomorrow morn! So keep a look out :D xxxxx

Awww congrats on the BFP superstar!!

Good luck to the others xx

BlondeP any news? Sorry havnt been on here for a few days :) Really hoping you have your BFP FX xxxxxx

After having my two faint bfp's I trsted yesterday morning and got a BFN :( really gutted so am booking in with docs to find out for sure whats going on... not getting my hopes up though :( xxxxxxx

Awww you got your BFP? CONGRATULATIONS !! So pleased for you xxxxxxx

Aww im really sorry :( Hopefully the doctors can give you more information, you never know some people dont get their full BFP's till 7 weeks FX for you :)
Yeah I did :) Aww Thankyou xxxxx

Yeahhh.. I'm really nervouse cause I've just moved so it'll be with a new doc:S awww so pleased for you! xxxxxx

Aww dont worry about that :) The DR will be lovley. Whens your appoinment? xxxx

OMG this thread has got me really excited. I am 8dpo and absolutely full of cold. I do not have sore boobs at all but do feel a bit sea sick and bloated also. Oh I hope this is it ;-) Congrats also superstar and fx to everyone else xxxx

Last edited:
I didn't really have a full on cold bit I did have few sniffles and sore throat xx

Well it's not quite man flu but I am continously sneezing and really snuffly. The sore throat has passed which is all good.

Oh wow Babybo just seen your ticker..Massive congrats to you xx

omg.....i got a cold right on the day of my ovulation......... 2nd oct n is still there accompanied by the very friendly sore throat........ booobs are tender sometimes n not the other........... feeling really sick (controlling myself not to throw up)......... ok TMI here...... but i had to dose up on tabs and antibiotics to keep me going!! so i dnt think its the month for me....... if at all it turns out to be i will be over the moon..... AF is due on 20th so still long waiting tyme........
for the rest of you who got a BFP congratulations......... lots of prayers n good luck for u n ur precious one xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back