Apologies for anyone I have offended.

JellybeanIWant

Reaction score
I seem to have offended "people" by what I stated in my previous post;

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/try...long-did-take-you-conceive-2.html#post1918575

my statement was;

"Now we are activly trying and I feel hopeless, we arent getting pregnant, it feels as if I'm going to be one of those women who have problems conceiving (no offence meant to anyone with fertility problems) I just feel as if why is it happening and why does it happen to slags who have one night stands and get pregnant straight away?"

I'm sorry if I've offended anyone but when I said this I meant it as opposed to women out there who have stable partners who are trying for children with their OH's and when I referred to "slags" yes that might not have been the kindest word but when I wrote the thread I was upset - I meant "slag" - girls who have sex without protection with many different guys (some they don't even know) and who end up getting pregnant and class their unborn child as a "mistake"

I think some lady(ies) have taken it the wrong way and has got it into their head's I'm dissing some people's lifestyles or something and I promise you that is not the case.

Thanks hun, yeah I have noticed a few ladies who do not have the same opinions etc as me, yeah I was simply stateing what I meant so other ladies don't take offensive to it aswell :) x

Not your fault x you were havibg a conversation and someone jumped on the bandwagon and made matters worse x

You worry too much :)

I hope i didn't give you the impression that i was offended because i wasn't. If i ever get offended i just throw people on ignore, which you aren't or i wouldn't see this post lol

Last edited:
Hi Jelly
Just read your post and i wasn't offended either :). I know what you mean here we all are struggling to either concieve or carry our babies yet some girls only have to look at a willy :shock: (sorry mildest word i could think off! :whistle:) and their pregnant! lol.
All of us will get there in the end, heaps of baby dust to us all :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I think it is perfectly ok to have the odd general rant because sometimes life gets on top of us and you need to let rip. I'd have thought that a general rant shouldn't be taken personally by anyone unless you name people or make it clear you are talking about someone specific on here. I think we all have our insecurities about our own lives and people can be fiercely defensive when in fact they are genuinely not being attacked.

I've not read the thread you've linked to but I feel that two things need to happen on this forum:

1. People need to allow others to vent and not take it as a personal attack (as I said unless it is a veiled one)

2. People need to stop carrying vendettas from one thread to another and ruining the vibe on here for the vast majority of us.

We just need to all be mature and show ourselves to be decent human beings- besides, we are all mums and mums to be and we should be setting a good example for our LOs - not that they'd ever read PF (god help us!).

That is all. X

You worry too much :)

I hope i didn't give you the impression that i was offended because i wasn't. If i ever get offended i just throw people on ignore, which you aren't or i wouldn't see this post lol

How do you do that hun? And does that mean you can ignore the threads they have started or their responses too? xx

You didn't offend me either... I read you're thread and knew where you were coming from. Try not to worry about it hun *hugs*

x x

Yes Cosmic, just go to "User CP" and then down the left hand side there is "Edit Ignore List" - just click on it and then enter the name of the person/people that you would rather didn't exist lol :)

You won't see anything of them. Not their threads or their posts anywhere.

I stick anyone who consistantly annoys me in it, who makes a personal attack at me or who i think has already put me on ignore first lol :lol:

It seems to be a much under used feature with all the arguments and things ;)

Last edited:
Cheers hun, I'll do that, you're right - easier to ignore than get involved xx

Thanks Louise, that was really easy to use, I wish I'd known about this before! x

At least i know it wasn't me that got stuck on your list lol ;)

It might be! She ignores you right but you can still see her posts!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back