Apologies for anyone I have offended.

Yeah kinda makes you feel... uncomfortable I guess? Think some ladies on here just feel the need to make some people feel small x

Jelly, believe me I really am not like that, in my eyes everybody should be able to have their say, and I don't like bullying of any kind, we will all clash sometimes, just seems to have been happening a lot more lately, I like all you ladies and together we can create a great supportive network.

Hun I wasnt on about you honesatly :) xx

Yes it certainly does. I don't want sympathy off them, I guess I just want to like the Forum again? Right now I feel a great dislike to the forum, even though I praise it so much.

Thanks hun. It's nice to actually chat to someone about it. I really feel like there's absolutely nobody to talk to right now. Forum-wise anyway. My OH is there for me obviously but I don't think he wants to hear his girlfriend ramble about girly feuds and how sad I feel about the situation :p his only response will be, "Girls are bitches". xxx

I'm glad you feel like you can talk to me hun, it's just sad that 1% of ladies on here can ruin things for everyone else.

Yeah I told my OH about the "how long did it..." thread and he was like..... you know what girls are like lol! xx

I read through your other thread Jelly and you didnt offend me at all :) :) infact i totally understand your frustrations. Thats what us PF ladies are for rant away.... we all do it :)

Polly I wouldnt worry either you were just being suportive, you always have nice comments and help out other PF ladies.

No idea whats going on with the other threads. xxxx

Thanks girls, I know it sounds silly but its kept me awake this one, anyway, group hug?? Lol x

I wasnt offended either. Dont worry, you should be able to say what you think :) xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

wasn't offended in the slightest!! x x x

chin up huni. x x x x

Ohhhhhh sweetie - your thread didn't offend me in the slightest !!

Huggles girls!!

Xx

Thanks Polly :)
I felt the need to say "I expect the blame" simply because I feel uncomfortable being here.
It's a shame that I'm not the only one feeling like this.

& I'm good thanks Jelly :D

*hug* xxx

I wasn't offended by anything you said Jelly, don't worry hun xx

Just a reminder to please not discuss closed threads elsewhere on the forum - these things are generally forgotten about very quickly so mentioning any disagreements again does nothing other than risk getting people upset again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back