Apologies for anyone I have offended.

Ooooh I feel a group hug thread coming on - see you in the girlies room!

Can't see that you've offended anyone from reading the posts?

Think a group hug is definitely in order! ;)

Not me :)

Everyone can have a rant now and again. I see what you mean i used to say that aswell as over the last month 3 of my facebook and it was like grr when is it my turn.

Chin up hun all the girls are hear for you xx

Thanks girls :D really glad I can just vent myself and theres loads of ladies on here who have gone through the same experiences as me so I really feel understood :) x

Not your fault x you were havibg a conversation and someone jumped on the bandwagon and made matters worse x

Are you referring to me here because I didn't purposely try to make matters worse :???:

I know I didn't but I'm disliked at the moment so I'm expecting the blame for most things. xxx

S'alright :D I'm a big girl. Just ruins my experience here a little if you know what I mean xxx

Yeah kinda makes you feel... uncomfortable I guess? Think some ladies on here just feel the need to make some people feel small x

Yes it certainly does. I don't want sympathy off them, I guess I just want to like the Forum again? Right now I feel a great dislike to the forum, even though I praise it so much.

Thanks hun. It's nice to actually chat to someone about it. I really feel like there's absolutely nobody to talk to right now. Forum-wise anyway. My OH is there for me obviously but I don't think he wants to hear his girlfriend ramble about girly feuds and how sad I feel about the situation :p his only response will be, "Girls are bitches". xxx

Last edited:
I'm a litle confused, looked at the other thread and didn't see anyone say they were offended or jump on the bandwagon, infact I only saw people agree with you and someone, sorry hun I can't remember who you were, who agreed with you and also shared her own views & experiances.....am I missing something? x

Not your fault x you were havibg a conversation and someone jumped on the bandwagon and made matters worse x

Are you referring to me here because I didn't purposely try to make matters worse :???:

I know you didn't try to make matters worse, and maybe I should have kept my mouth shut, but the poor girl was upset thinking she had said something wrong, I felt I had to try and put her mind at rest by explaining what had actually sparked the misunderstanding in the first place I'm sorry if I ended up knocking your ego in the process, the comment about you not being liked and expecting the blame due to being involved in the thread that was closed down is paranoia, very silly and a separate issue, from what I remember you did actually throw that thread out of context and a similar thing happened, I have no dislike for you, I actually think a lot of the comments you make are very sweet, I'm just wanting to clear this up, right now as like you said it's making you feel uncomfortable being here it's making me feel like that too, this is a place where we should all feel safe and happy to speak our minds, if this has offended you or if I have personally offended you then I'm sorry I only wanted to try and have my say.

Yeah kinda makes you feel... uncomfortable I guess? Think some ladies on here just feel the need to make some people feel small x

Jelly, believe me I really am not like that, in my eyes everybody should be able to have their say, and I don't like bullying of any kind, we will all clash sometimes, just seems to have been happening a lot more lately, I like all you ladies and together we can create a great supportive network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back